First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
are most people going the template route for the install?
Sponsored

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
are most people going the template route for the install?
I used a 5 foot flexible straight edge I had. Taped it to tailgate and rear lights after I measured 5 times. The tailgate has a slight radius to it also. Had the level out but ditched it after I figured out measuring was more accurate. The letters all have a nice flat top that fit snug against the straight edge and I made a 1/2 inch spacer from a old piece of rubber.
Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! 29733458-9413-4315-8722-571F8C5E6188

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
While I want this, I also fully believe that if this was standard I’d be in the market for one that just said Jeep.
If you look at the website under Jeep Gladiator they have just the Jeep lettering. That's the one I would get.

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
"Jeep" comes on the back of every new Gladiator. I was just joking that my compulsion to change anything I can is not necessarily limited to a strong preference.

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
"Jeep" comes on the back of every new Gladiator. I was just joking that my compulsion to change anything I can is not necessarily limited to a strong preference.
Check. But as usual with us guys---and why I made the comment after seeing the website---bigger is better. :devil: :fist bump:

Sponsored

Jeepgirl13

First Name
Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Therapist
I know, sorry to interject, but I was just commenting on the great service from Limitless parts. They responded really fast and provided pictures of their colors.
How did you get ahold of them?? I have tried calling and I have emailed a few times and no response 🙄

OdieFL

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Gladiator Eco Diesel
Occupation
CNC Programming
How did you get ahold of them?? I have tried calling and I have emailed a few times and no response 🙄
I just emailed, I had a response within a day.

Donato

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator (current), 2013 Wrangler (sold)
Anyone know if they can do Gobi w/ red trim color combo??

I tried to email them a week ago and no response just yet. I actually have a HAUK set that I was about to paint but I like how this looks.

Sponsored

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
Anyone know if they can do Gobi w/ red trim color combo??

I tried to email them a week ago and no response just yet. I actually have a HAUK set that I was about to paint but I like how this looks.
I had better luck with contact through Instagram

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls... What you see here is a genuine "Damn, why didn't Jeep do this?" moment!

After hounding several companies for months on end trying to get a two layer/dual color “Gladiator” badge for the tailgate, I finally got one made! I couldn’t be more happy with the end result. I wanted a red/dark grey color scheme that matched the stock Jeep rubicon lettering and think I nailed it. I thought other kits (i.e. Hauk Offroad) were too small, so I wanted mine bigger. We went back and forth for a week working out the proper size for the outer letters (G-R) and all the inside lettering, spacing between the letters, and even several mock up printouts to confirm what variant and placement fit best and looked the most "stock".

The lettering is made from acrylic, and is laser cut with 3M adhesive for the backing. MADE here in the good ol' USA! I did have to make my own stencil kit, but that wasn't hard, just time consuming. I had the shop print out a spacer at the specified size so that each letter had the proper spacing. I lined up the letters on a piece of thick cardboard, taped them down, then used an X-acto knife to cut around them.

For those that don't want vinyl wrap on the tailgate like I did... The cool part is I worked out the measurements so that the holes from the original Jeep badge are covered by the new badge.

*** Edit: The purchase link is live! There are 3 options for $98 each: Rubicon, Mojave or Black/Red. Any other custom color combo is $118 due to the time involved.

https://limitlessparts.com/products...e-lettering-dual-color?variant=39258389348413

Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! 2CCA5853-D9B8-4DE5-B31C-C26F111F88F5
Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! 2CCA5853-D9B8-4DE5-B31C-C26F111F88F5
I am definitely going to order these in a custom color for my Sarge Green Willy's. Like Evergreen and black???

Snakeyes

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Sales Engineer
I received mine in the mail today.. I like how these are bigger than the Hauk letters, here is a comparison

would you say the black on the new ones are a satin or gloss? i cant quite tell from the pics. I also think i like the red of your originals too. Is the new red that much darker than the original? thanks

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
would you say the black on the new ones are a satin or gloss? i cant quite tell from the pics. I also think i like the red of your originals too. Is the new red that much darker than the original? thanks
Yep black is satin I imagine you could request gloss if u wanted..the Ted on my hauk letters are red reflective with black reflective overlay..the red on these is the same colour as the outline on rubicon stickers on the hood