Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
The wait is brutal. My garage is filled up with wheels, bumper, winch, and blackhorse rollbar (which came today). Asked dealer tonight and he was going to check on status. Got window sticker on Saturday and I live in Michigan so its not far from the plant. Too bad they don't do like we did at GM with Vettes, where you could come drive it off the line!
Ugh
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
The wait is brutal. My garage is filled up with wheels, bumper, winch, and blackhorse rollbar (which came today). Asked dealer tonight and he was going to check on status. Got window sticker on Saturday and I live in Michigan so its not far from the plant. Too bad they don't do like we did at GM with Vettes, where you could come drive it off the line!
Ugh
I'm in Michigan too. My build took 8 weeks, hopefully yours is sooner.

Spcbl1

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Mojave, 1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Occupation
IT Director
I know the feeling. Mine has been in "inspection" for 28 days now. The dealer reached out to his factory rep and we found out that it has been waiting on parts. its depressing to know that I have at least another 3-4 week wait. I am still hopeful that I will get my 2021 before 2021...
Agreed on the factory pickup, that could be a whole experience. They could have a small off-road course, lessons for beginners, photo ops with old flat fenders, and then they spit you out into a gift shop before you leave. It could be like Disney for adults. Sign me up!

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
I’m on week eight the Mojave is off the train at the trucking terminal since Monday, my Dealer has received two shipments from them of nine Gladiators since Monday but mine is still sitting there, dealer has no control at this point. My garage is not as full but wife asks what came today has now gotten to me just saying “stuff for the Jeep ”!......Jack

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Enjoy the journey not just the destination. :jk:
My problem is my lease ended on my Ram 1500 wednesday and I have a 1 week grace period (Oct 1st) and Ally wants $800 to extend the lease 1 month (that's twice as much as I pay now) because they take the cost of the lease of the sticker price of the truck, not what i paid after all rebates and discounts. So then I'd get stuck with a truck payment and the new jeep payment on the same month. But then who knows what the deals and rebates on the Jeep will be in Oct vs Sept which I was quoted. Dealer said he could move some dates around a day or 2 to help out if its close. We'll see...

Frenzyrider

First Name
Ess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Svc
I know the feeling. Mine has been in "inspection" for 28 days now. The dealer reached out to his factory rep and we found out that it has been waiting on parts. its depressing to know that I have at least another 3-4 week wait. I am still hopeful that I will get my 2021 before 2021...
Agreed on the factory pickup, that could be a whole experience. They could have a small off-road course, lessons for beginners, photo ops with old flat fenders, and then they spit you out into a gift shop before you leave. It could be like Disney for adults. Sign me up!
Yep. 27 days for me. In "inspection"

Sponsored

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer seems to think its in inspection for the Mopar retro graphics. I have no idea. He said the latest update was as of 9/18. BALLZ

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
When did you orde?
2021 Sport S max tow
Preferred 24S package
Xm radio
Convenience group
Cold Weather group
Cargo Mgmt Group with trail rail
Automatic trans
Body side retro graphics
Premium soft top
Spray in Bed-liner

In my garage are quadratec retro rims, quadratech winch bumper, and Blackhorse rollbar

Dealer installed 2" Mopar lift with fox 2.0 steering stabilizer.

GrayBeard59

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S max tow
Occupation
Semi-Retired; Realtor
I ordered mine early September and was told delivery mid November. Looks like it might be actually 2021 when I get mine. Bummer!

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
I ordered mine early September and was told delivery mid November. Looks like it might be actually 2021 when I get mine. Bummer!
Why do you say that it will be 2021? Did you get a confirmation of this date? So Nov is not happening now? :-(

GrayBeard59

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S max tow
Occupation
Semi-Retired; Realtor
No, I'm just used to being told one thing and reality is different. When I bought my Chevy turbo-diesel dually it took almost 6 months and I was told 8 weeks.
Sponsored