Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Mine is garbage in terms of ride quality
ifu think a Mojave rides bad then you don’t belong in a Jeep or theres something terribly wrong. Sell it now while values are high and get yourself a crossover. The Mojave rides better than any two or four door “real” Jeep ever made
Sponsored

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
ifu think a Mojave rides bad then you don’t belong in a Jeep or theres something terribly wrong. Sell it now while values are high and get yourself a crossover. The Mojave rides better than any two or four door “real” Jeep ever made
The overland I test drove rode the best. I dunno what could be wrong with my Mojave, not only does it ride rough but it’s been pulling to the left since 400 miles after I got it, I’ve taken it to the dealership for months and they still haven’t figured out what’s wrong with it.

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve owned a JLU and JT Rubicon before this and both rode better but my JT Rubicon rode the best between it and the Mojave.

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You do know that the higher the lift the worse
I’ve owned a JLU and JT Rubicon before this and both rode better but my JT Rubicon rode the best between it and the Mojave.
you don’t even own a Mojave to know though, right?

KWin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise, BMW 328I, Toyota Tacoma, Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Engineer
Test drive if you can, I test drove a used one on the lot and it was looser than my taco, the one I ended up getting was actually a lot tighter and doesnt wander nearly as much as the one I tested

Sponsored

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Test drive if you can, I test drove a used one on the lot and it was looser than my taco, the one I ended up getting was actually a lot tighter and doesnt wander nearly as much as the one I tested
man tacos aren’t bad, Toyota really needs to update the infotainment though and the transmission

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Probably tire pressure was too high.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

Sponsored

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
what the crap are they thinking from the factory when they air them up to 43

🤦‍♂️
I've thought about this one because it makes no sense. I think it's because it makes them sit up a hair higher and the tires look a little bigger. It's obvious that one of the key selling points for a Jeep is ride height and tire size. They eek out just a little bit more jeep appeal on the lot by overinflating the tires.

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
to the OP: I have a 2020 Sport S, original steering box, 25k miles. No steering issues to date .
Sponsored