Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
nows time to go places ...yellowstone without tourists....
I had no plans on going to Yellowstone without my truck but the prices are making it very easy to leave it at home. I just hope that the rental car is not effected with TDS. I'll just Lysol it down really good:CWL:

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
sadly Donald only wishes to point fingers and is not able to be a leader of our country... of course this was obvious well before he ever became president... a billionaire game show host with a floozy wife .. only in Merikkka.. lol

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Is using the word cock-holster a derogatory gay reference supposed to offend me, or scare me ,or you just letting us know you don't like gay people also, I never called you a racist you gave that title to yourself all your own. In Alabama you may be in a position to bully people and silence their voices. I will expose ignorance when I please especially if it is so blatant. I would not let any ignorant bullies like you stop me, I have done that and will not have any further posts related to this. But you may feel free to keep posting every time you do you expose your ignorance so I don't have to.
Why would you be scared by some words posted on the internet? No-one is trying to silence your voice. No one is bullying you. You have stepped out of your safe space and that is on you.

Last edited:

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Unlike Italy, and not being included in the media projection of hospital bed shortages, is the fact we actually have a functioning military with trained medical personnel who can respond to host spots with temporary hospitals and ships with beds (creating thousands mores beds) if necessary. Our military has responded to crisis around the globe for decades. They are prepared to assist if authorized. We also have over a million first responders who answer the bell every day. Steps are being taken for drive-by testing locations which will provide results within 24 hours, thus lessening ER wait times and exposures. South Korea found less the 4% of suspected case were actually Coronavirus. Also, we will see a decrease in the number of typical flu cases due to the steps being taken. The Governors of the most affected states are complimentary of the work being done between them and the federal govt, perhaps you should listen to them more than media propagandist searching for their next click or attempting to score political points during a time of crisis.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.popularmechanics.com/military/amp30731622/us-military-coronavirus/
Do work Son:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Schumer Blasts Mitch McConnell For Closing The Senate Before Passing Coronavirus Aid
And what has Schumer done for the safety of the American people ? Are they still demanding the bill contains funding of Planed Parenthood that feeds millions of dollars into there campaigns?

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Kung Flu is leftist media narrative hoping to sour Trump.

They have spent 3 years creating one manufactured outrage campaign after another.

And they have failed.

Currently their manufactured outrage campaign is the Kung Flu

DO NOT suckle the penis of the leftist media or their spineless mush brained followers

Enjoy your new truck.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Hey OP - drive your new truck with freedom in mind. The freedom earned for all of us. Earned by all of the Great Americans who fought, struggled, made discoveries, so we could drive freely. We are so fortunate. Having said that, you dudes all proud of either Embarrassment of Schumer, Nancy Ninety Years Ago, Moscow Mitchell, the Elf of Evil Incarnate and his adult children still suckling, puhlease. This group in charge right now on all sides isn't worth defending, won't be more than a blip in history. Please don't even try spouting out their bullshit. We need a clean slate in November. Obviously. As for the virus? Funny thing about a virus. It's a virus morons, it don't care what you feel! Rock on!!!

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.

Sponsored

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
LOL... keep drinking the Trump Koolaid.. LOL
Your drinking Media Hype. What were the Demo`s called during the 60`s, 70`s, the war party the tricksters same party today but a different cast. And i can thank president "O" after 34yrs of service for taking away my private insurance and putting me on MediCare a real slap in the face.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Liberals are so funny...how do you get upset about racism and gays on a Jeep forum in a virus thread .....incredible haha
EXACTLY!!! This guy gets it! :like:

desertfox73

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2019 Raptor SCrew
I think we should start a less controversial thread, some suggested topics:

Are Toyotas better and cooler than Jeeps?

Do you regret buying a Gladiator when everyone knows Wranglers are “real” Jeeps?

What’s the deal with hardtop sissies who are afraid of rain? Get a soft top or go naked!

Do bigger tires correspond to smaller weenies?

etc.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.