Not open for further replies.

danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload
And you, as the consumer, would have the choice to go where they have 4K imaging. With certificate of need laws, your choice is taken away from you.
That’s the point, only larger academic hospitals have the latest equipment, the average consumer or referring provider doesn’t know the difference. These pop up imaging centers get the bare minimum equipment need to get a ROI. It’s all about the dollars for them. This is the reason most for profit hospitals have Shitty ass equipment, it’s all about the $ and ROI.
Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Knowing the character for both Bush and Obama, they wouldn’t have told hospitals to find their PPE on the free market. Then two weeks later publically shame 3M for selling PPE to other countries, and mandating they couldn’t sell outside of the US.
"Character" can't make PPE appear out of thin air when it doesn't exist in the US.

And if you don't have a problem with 3M, an American company, selling and shipping millions of N95 masks outside the US because they got more $$$ for them then you're as pathetic as 3M

3vfdo0.jpg

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
I love this thread.

This is what is supposed to happen.

We talk, we chew on it, we find some common ground.

But wait. There's more!

(this will never happen because the miscreant is a scandalous representative of greed)...

NEW YORK (AP) — President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign is ramping up its courtship of Catholic voters ahead of a likely November matchup against a devout Catholic Democrat, former Vice President Joe Biden.

And now hear this!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...er-of-hurricane-related-deaths-in-puerto-rico

President Trump came under heavy criticism on Thursday after he rejected the official conclusion that nearly 3,000 people died in Puerto Rico from last year's Hurricane Maria and instead blamed Democrats for inflating the numbers to make him "look as bad as possible."

As Hurricane Florence bears down on the Carolinas, Trump ignited a fresh controversy over his administration's response to the Category 4 storm that smashed into the U.S. territory last September. Trump visited the island in early October to assess the situation amid widespread criticism over the recovery efforts.

"When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000," Trump tweeted.

He added: "This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico."

Then you can have more!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/30/trump-republican-party-voting-reform-coronavirus

Trump says Republicans would ‘never’ be elected again if it was easier to vote

President dismissed Democratic-led push for voter reforms amid coronavirus pandemic during Fox & Friends appearance

"...you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again,” Trump said during an appearance on Fox & Friends.

#vote2020

danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload
"Character" can't make PPE appear out of thin air when it doesn't exist in the US.

And if you don't have a problem with 3M, an American company, selling and shipping millions of N95 masks outside the US because they got more $$$ for them then you're as pathetic as 3M

3vfdo0.jpg
Did you forget that our president sent 18 tons of PPE to China in early spring???

also it’s our president that told our hospitals that’s PPE should be bought on the free market.

I agree that 3M shouldn’t be selling PPE outside of the country, trump should have stopped in two months ago!

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Did you forget that our president sent 18 tons of PPE to China in early spring???

also it’s our president that told our hospitals that’s PPE should be bought on the free market.

I agree that 3M shouldn’t be selling PPE outside of the country, trump should have stopped in two months ago![/QUO

I agree that 3M shouldn’t be selling PPE outside of the country, trump should have stopped in two months ago!
3vf33l-jpg.jpg

Do you eat popcorn while you stir the pot here with your cheap seats accusations and 20/20 hindsight?

Sponsored

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
Had CV been contained in China, not one single person on American soil would have gotten sick with CV.

Sponsored

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
But is it any worse than any other epidemic that is "infecting" our country, viral or not?
By far.
None of the epidemics you cite spread through every continent in a matter of months by simply breathing.

More people die from opioids everyday than what this virus has killed in months
Every day? Your math is fucked up. 50,000 annual opiode deaths is 137 a day. In the U.S. alone, CV killed over 1200 today. Get your facts right or, better yet, just shut the fuck up.

Not one person ever died from an opioid OD because someone coughed near them when shopping at Walmart.

Last edited:

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
But is it any worse than any other epidemic that is "infecting" our country, viral or not? Not in my opinion. More people die from opioids everyday than what this virus has killed in months.
The CDC website says this:
Center for Disease Control said:
In 2018, 67,367 drug overdose deaths occurred in the United States.
I'd be careful about making claims before this thing has been totally played out. At the current rate of exponential growth this pandemic has the potential to eclipse annual opioid deaths in the next week or two, but I wouldn't say that's a sure thing. However, on March 4th, (according to the Bing COVID-19 tracker which has a bunch of useful graphs) the US had 108 confirmed cases and 6 deaths, while on April 4th we had 308,812 confirmed cases and 8,407 deaths. That growth rate is difficult for us to comprehend because we base our predictions of the future on past experience, and an exponential growth rate does not conform to that way of prediction.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Keep freaking out... It’s what the WHO and gov’t want you to do...

Oh, and I will NOT STFU. Make me! :like:

I’m beyond tired of you sheeple telling me what to do, and how I should live. I’m out in this shit every F***ING day for my job. Working from home and telling people how to live is like a POG telling a soldier how to run & gun. So I tell you... STFU, or get your ass out here and show me how it’s done...Lead by example. Don’t give me that “do as I say, not as I do” bullshit.

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Keep freaking out... It’s what the WHO and gov’t want you to do...

Oh, and I will NOT STFU. Make me! :like:
I'm not freaking out, and I work for the government. And I couldn't care less if you keep talking because it doesn't bother me personally. I was trying to help you understand. And I don't want to "make you" STFU, nor can I even do that since I'm kind of tied up with things where I am. You're the least of my worries.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not freaking out, and I work for the government. And I couldn't care less if you keep talking because it doesn't bother me personally. I was trying to help you understand. And I don't want to "make you" STFU, nor can I even do that since I'm kind of tied up with things where I am. You're the least of my worries.
Good, we should be worried about our Jeeps, and not letting them divide us. People are allowe to have differing opinions. This is not a political matter, but everyone is turning it into one.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.