Sponsored

To LED upgrade or not LED...that should never be a question.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
eh...im un concerned if its a jerk move. I put in Headlight Revolution LED plug and play lights and have never been happier with my lights. Never gotten a complaint or even flashed at for them being "too bright". To each their own but HLR was the best bang for my buck.
Sponsored

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone on here using the Oracle 9" LED's? I'm trying to decide between these or the OEM ones. I have the regular halogens in my Sport, and they are quite inadequate, especially since most of my commute is thru heavy deer territory.

OP
OP

WaterDR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
I got bulbs for headlights and foglights and they are way better than stock. About a $50 upgrade total. Good cutoff and easy to install

HIKARI H13/9008 LED Headlight bulbs, New Gen of Japanese CSP LED Tech, Adjustable Beam, Easy install, 10000lm 6K Cool White IP68 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GKCNPD1/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_u1BbFb96B2WJF

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H8CAC5K?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

MVIMG_20200313_212614.jpg

MVIMG_20200313_211155.jpg
that second link when I click on it says it doesnt fit a Gladiator. You sure this is the right one?

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
I just recently used Headlight Revolution to add some S V.4 headlights and fog lights. I did have to re-aim them slightly as I have a 1" spacer lift up front. They have a very defined line and no stray glare.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
that second link when I click on it says it doesnt fit a Gladiator. You sure this is the right one?
Yes they will fit. It says they don't but they do. Not sure why it says they want fit but it said that when I ordered mine .

Sponsored

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
Anyone on here using the Oracle 9" LED's? I'm trying to decide between these or the OEM ones. I have the regular halogens in my Sport, and they are quite inadequate, especially since most of my commute is thru heavy deer territory.
I’m installing them today.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I’m installing them today.
Well that's convenient! Let me (us) know how you like them! And obviously I'm sure you'll need wait till dark to truly test them out. Thanks in advance!

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
There’s lots of info already on the led they work thread

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Volvo Xc90 Polestar
Occupation
Finder of bad stuff and people.
Vehicle Showcase
Nope it was plug and go. I wish I remembered which ones because first set did not fit. The HR guys got it taken care of. I sold them to a JL guy
HR has been hit or miss here on the Forum- for 70 bucks it may just be worth it to pull the trigger. I really want to find a solution without paying a well over a grand for the LED OEM tails. I loved the 3rd party ones I hd on my JKU, looked factory but were only 150 bucks for the pair- I think in 2 more years we will see similar ones on the aftermarket, but for now, I'll give the HR ones a shot.

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
HR has been hit or miss here on the Forum- for 70 bucks it may just be worth it to pull the trigger. I really want to find a solution without paying a well over a grand for the LED OEM tails. I loved the 3rd party ones I hd on my JKU, looked factory but were only 150 bucks for the pair- I think in 2 more years we will see similar ones on the aftermarket, but for now, I'll give the HR ones a shot.
I got a company working on a beta set right now. Haven't heard anything back yet but they said they was going to try to clone the factory look. They done custom stuff for me before. If they can get it done you would probably be looking at $150-$200 a set when they are first offered. They are supposed to be sending me the first set to test out once they get them built.

Skullivan

First Name
Skylar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
GFC Engineer
I went with the factory LEDs and glad I did

20200622_181158.jpg
I also went with the factory LED and love the way they look. So bright too, but I'm always getting flashed from other drivers still without high beams on... Other people with LED flashing me too.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
I specifically opted for halogens. I don't drive enough at night to make the added cost of pricier headlights worthwhile. And when I do drive at night it is usually in a city environment where it's all lit anyhow. Halogens are bright enough for me and every car I have driven with ultra bright lights bothers my eyes. The contrast between bright and dark is too much for me.

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Volvo Xc90 Polestar
Occupation
Finder of bad stuff and people.
Vehicle Showcase
I got a company working on a beta set right now. Haven't heard anything back yet but they said they was going to try to clone the factory look. They done custom stuff for me before. If they can get it done you would probably be looking at $150-$200 a set when they are first offered. They are supposed to be sending me the first set to test out once they get them built.
That would be Awesome!, there is definitely a market. The lighting threads are some of the most popular on the forum.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure

I’m 100% down
Sponsored