Tool box?

Old Tex

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Sorry I cant post a picture but the bottom of the box is 17 inches thick. The lid is about an inch wider. It is about even with the center of the rear wheel when viewed from the side. One other difference that I noticed was that my locks and openers are on the outside not the inside.

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I went to Lowe’s today to look at the Craftsman toolbox a couple of others mentioned and use. I purchased the more narrow one, just wish it had come in black. $179.

25A2B156-6594-4CD3-9F16-F95AEDFB2FCC.jpeg

2AC294E4-7FF9-4E47-86E3-E94F8CE34E02.jpeg
Got a part number for that?

Sponsored

K9MC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD 2020 Gladiator Rubicon after 2 yrs
Try 1053451 for the black. Looks like it’s made better too.
Hi Kevin, yeah that's the bigger/wider one....mine is closer to 13" which is all I need and it doesn't take up as much of the bed. The bright aluminum has actually grown on me...I like it! :like:

aegiscpo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Here are a few pics of the husky tool box (previously mentioned) that I have went with on my Gobi Gladiator.

Preview attachment IMG_2579.jpg
Jeep Gladiator Tool box? {filename}

IMG_2579.jpg
110 KBPreview attachment IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2586.jpg
134 KB

Some of the pictures did not get displayed, (at least on my connection) would you happen to have a side profile picture of the bed and Tool Box? I am considering this box but would like to see a side profile picture to visually see how much of the bed it takes up. Thanks.

GaGladiator

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2015 JK 4Door
Some of the pictures did not get displayed, (at least on my connection) would you happen to have a side profile picture of the bed and Tool Box? I am considering this box but would like to see a side profile picture to visually see how much of the bed it takes up. Thanks.
Sure thing my friend!
See if these show up.. Preview attachment IMG_2743.jpg
IMG_2743.jpg
225 KB[URL='https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=be8173f58c&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1662253728694568087&th=171182f591688497&view=att&disp=safe']Preview attachment IMG_2744.jpg
IMG_2744.jpg
203 KB
[/URL]

Sponsored

Singlecab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ Rubicon Brute conversion

I run this in my Brute TJ.

Weathergaurd. Good quality, powder coated aluminum.

16.5” tall, 33” wide, about 20” deep. Has a grommet in the side to run power for a light or whatever else. Gas struts. It’s worked well.

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd

I run this in my Brute TJ.

Weathergaurd. Good quality, powder coated aluminum.

16.5” tall, 33” wide, about 20” deep. Has a grommet in the side to run power for a light or whatever else. Gas struts. It’s worked well.
Beauty Option, looks like it would fit under the roll up soft tonneau.

Nitroexpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, '82 Jeep CJ-8,
I did the same Weather Guard box. I'll add that it came with some "Blind anchors" that fit in the bed for mounting. They are pretty slick from the standpoint that it should be easy to remove, if need be. I was trying to think of different ways to mount using the trail rail or some other way that would allow easy removal and then realized the solution was in the included hardware. I removed the front trail rail so the box could be mounted very close to the front of the bed. I also learned that a circular saw works pretty darn good to cut rubber bed mat.

salvino

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GC Trailhawk/ 2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Finance Guy
Vehicle Showcase
This was my solution. It’s been great. Holds lots of gear, my dual compressor and wiring to run the fridge, lighting etc. Bolted in to the front tie down mounts with 3” x 1/8” aluminum straps. I am planning on putting a Lithium battery and charging system in it as well. It’s surprisingly large.

Attachments

aegiscpo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
This was my solution. It’s been great. Holds lots of gear, my dual compressor and wiring to run the fridge, lighting etc. Bolted in to the front tie down mounts with 3” x 1/8” aluminum straps. I am planning on putting a Lithium battery and charging system in it as well. It’s surprisingly large.

Where di you get that box from? I looked on their website but didn't find it. Thanks.
Sponsored