Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GC Trailhawk/ 2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Finance Guy
Vehicle Showcase
It’s a custom box. They built it one off. You’ll have to call them for a price.
Sponsored

Mezak

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I went to Lowe’s today to look at the Craftsman toolbox a couple of others mentioned and use. I purchased the more narrow one, just wish it had come in black. $179.

25A2B156-6594-4CD3-9F16-F95AEDFB2FCC.jpeg

2AC294E4-7FF9-4E47-86E3-E94F8CE34E02.jpeg
Does the craftsman logo come off somehow?

Old Tex

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Howdy,
my logo came off mine after sitting in the sun for a day. I looked at it and could see that it had been installed with stickum tape. I pulled one corner and it just popped off. Have a goodun!

Sponsored

aegiscpo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Question mostly for those with Trail Rails and a crossbed tool box... Did you remove the forward Trail Rail portion and mount the tool box flush with the forward bed rail or did you keep the Forward Trail Rail section when you mounted the crossbed tool box?

salvino

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GC Trailhawk/ 2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Finance Guy
Vehicle Showcase
Question mostly for those with Trail Rails and a crossbed tool box... Did you remove the forward Trail Rail portion and mount the tool box flush with the forward bed rail or did you keep the Forward Trail Rail section when you mounted the crossbed tool box?
The forward rail in mine would have been useless where it was and I wanted the box as far forward as possible. So mine came out. I thought but mounting it to the back of the box but haven’t done that, yet.

Sponsored

Nitroexpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, '82 Jeep CJ-8,
I don't have a crossbed, but did remove the front trail rail to keep the box as far back as possible. One big thing to note if you decide to remove the rail - Jeep inexplicably used an incredibly strong double sided tape in addition to the mounting hardware to secure the trail rail. I had to use a good bit of leverage to remove the rail.

Tosches

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Executive
In case u have not measured, there is 44” between wheel wells. I found a better built tool chest that is 42” and fits nicely. I installed 8 nutserts in the head of the bed to mount. I’ll post pics when the storm moves out...... EDIT... pics as promised... sits below bed rails and used M10 nutserts. Have chain for additional security but not needed.

Jeep Gladiator Tool box? B8BCCE89-2CA1-4290-AB5E-1957B1E501EF

Jeep Gladiator Tool box? B8BCCE89-2CA1-4290-AB5E-1957B1E501EF
Do you know what the model number of your box is? I went to Better Built web site and can not find a box this size.

OP
OP
Jeepdude413

Jeepdude413

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
Do you know what the model number of your box is? I went to Better Built web site and can not find a box this size.
No help here sorry. All of the stickers all removed saying model number etc. I purchased this used and was just lucky enough to run across it. I did some research and could not find any info so i assume it has been discontinued for some time.
Sponsored