Puch

Puch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electronics technician
Off topic but since 2 of you are in CT what about setting up a trail ride somewhere?
Sounds good. I definitely have to get the skid fixed/replaced first. That oil pan looks really vulnerable right now!
Sponsored

BrettWeir

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Lifted, 2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Elevator Constructor
Sadly no other jamboree for us. Killington is the only one we guide at. We would love to check out both Maine and Catskill as participants sometime. Also Jenna managed to grenade the front end on day two on the big obstacle at the end of the bonus trail. I was able to limp it down and onto the trailer. That's where it sits. Lol

OP
OP
Puch

Puch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electronics technician
Sadly no other jamboree for us. Killington is the only one we guide at. We would love to check out both Maine and Catskill as participants sometime. Also Jenna managed to grenade the front end on day two on the big obstacle at the end of the bonus trail. I was able to limp it down and onto the trailer. That's where it sits. Lol
Sorry to hear about the damage. That’s definitely a bummer. Hope you get it back up and running soon. I’ll be looking for you in VT next year, if we get in.

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
Off topic but since 2 of you are in CT what about setting up a trail ride somewhere?
Sounds good to me. My wheeling rig is a 2-dr JKR. The problem is that there aren't too many legal places to wheel around us. If you like rocks, give Ma Bell a shot. It is super fun, but really short.

Last edited:

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Where’s the trail pics???

Sponsored

OP
OP
Puch

Puch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electronics technician
Pushing beyond your skill set will hurt your wallet
Don’t think it was my skill set. More like the gladiators capabilities with the present mods. And before you say determining the vehicle’s capabilities is part of a person’s skill set……not always. Sometimes getting out out of a crappy situation with little to no damage is a better measure of someone’s skill set. It could have ended much worse.
IMO
😏👍

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Don’t think it was my skill set. More like the gladiators capabilities with the present mods. And before you say determining the vehicle’s capabilities is part of a person’s skill set……not always. Sometimes getting out out of a crappy situation with little to no damage is a better measure of someone’s skill set. It could have ended much worse.
IMO
😏👍
Agreed. If you’re not trying, you’re not getting better.

MDPensFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator JTO, 2017 Grand Cherokee
Props to you, man. I fully admit I don't use this truck to its full capabilities, so I admire those that do.

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 JLU
Hoping to get into Killington next year. Sounds like you had a good time.

Chocolyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR Sarge Green MT
Occupation
Technical Sales / Security
Sounds good to me. My wheeling rig is a 2-dr JKR. The problem is that there aren't too many legal places to wheel around us. If you like rocks, give Ma Bell a shot. It is super fun, but really short.
Prefer trails with some technical stuff, we have talked about going to MABell but never been. I'm not in any clubs so it has been difficult to find a group to go somewhere. Tried some FB groups, nothing for trail rides, just part sales.

Been to the trails in Union, CT but again not with a group, would like to go with someone who knows the area. Also want to try the trails over the boarder in Holland, MA. Holland Rod and Gun Club trail.

Sponsored

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
Prefer trails with some technical stuff, we have talked about going to MABell but never been.
It's technical for sure. I'd say let's go, but I'm in the middle of putting 35s on my JK, and I don't want to do Ma Bell with my new JLR wheels/tires on it temporarily. There is about a 99.99% chance of gouging up the wheels.

Jeepnv

First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Work

Check out Nutmeg Jeepers on FB. They do some private land. Good clubs: JT4x4, Jonfund, and Ocean State Jeepers.

Frogwopp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi JT
I feel for you. We did killington last year. Tight trails and a wet weekend. I think it was also on Virtigo was off camber and slid down a rock took out my right taillight. Minor damage for sure but everyone watching was laughing that it just happened to hit perfectly like the tree wanted the taillight. If I was straight corner skid would have saved it. Very fun weekend but fatiguing.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I feel for you. We did killington last year. Tight trails and a wet weekend. I think it was also on Virtigo was off camber and slid down a rock took out my right taillight. Minor damage for sure but everyone watching was laughing that it just happened to hit perfectly like the tree wanted the taillight. If I was straight corner skid would have saved it. Very fun weekend but fatiguing.
I just feel for your taillight. After replacing one myself, I hope that doesn’t happen again very soon. It cost more than four adjustable rear control arms!
Sponsored