Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Steer Smart Yeti XD. Can adjust it on the jeep. Whichever one you pick, make sure its for 0” to X” inches of lift A lot of track bars start at 2” of lift and can end up being too long vs a small lift set up.

CC7FBF23-AAFF-4387-BAEE-94205AEB2288.jpeg

61A583F0-64DF-4782-A629-5436FD6CD9D3.jpeg
thanks! The one i went with is supposed to be 0" - 6". I intend to go the lazy route and have my jeep guy install the bar, and the sector shaft brace (like yours) and to the alignment all at the same time. Probably a couple hundred bucks but its worth the time it saves me
Sponsored

Silvertruck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
thanks! The one i went with is supposed to be 0" - 6". I intend to go the lazy route and have my jeep guy install the bar, and the sector shaft brace (like yours) and to the alignment all at the same time. Probably a couple hundred bucks but its worth the time it saves me
Always a good idea to have a pro set it up! I love turning wrenches but getting this right is so important for safety. Enjoy your rig!

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
I went with the the Synergy and installed it when I installed their sector shaft brace. The two big pluses in addition to significantly more strength are that the axle mount end is fixed which perfectly positions the offset required to clear the pumpkin. Others require you to figure out the angle to clear everything. Also, the adjuster on the frame end is just like the oem adjuster on the drag link, meaning you simply loosen a single pinch bolt and then twist the adjuster by hand to dial it in. Simple!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I am trying to decide on what adjustable track bar to get. I have a 2in spacer lift and want to make sure my front end is re centered.

I am looking at two options that are close to one another in price. I just dont know enough about them to really make an educated decision.

This one was suggested by my jeep guy. He specifically noted the "forged currie johnny jointon" which may as well be greek to me as far as my understanding.
https://www.core4x4.com/product/adjustable-front-track-bar-t3-gladiator-jt-2020-present/

This one is from quadratec and its the JKS adjustable one.
https://www.quadratec.com/p/jks-man...justable-track-bar-jeep-wrangler-jl-jksogs123

My concern is what exatly does the johnny joinon do? will it have any notable effect on steering in that it will allow more movement? This truck is really just for the beach and for towing so Im not as interested in the off road features at this point. Hopefully ill get back to wheeling later in life but its just not in the cards for now.

any help would be amazing! Ill be googling for a while but would like to get one of them ordered today.
I went with EVO Mfg.

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am looking at the Core 4X4 track bars. The T3 has a poly bushing on the fixed side and johnny joint on the adjustable side and the T4 has JJs on both ends.

My question, being new to Jeeps. Wouldn't one want the stiffest joints (johnny joints) for track bars versus poly or rubber bushings?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gren71

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking at the Core 4X4 track bars. The T3 has a poly bushing on the fixed side and johnny joint on the adjustable side and the T4 has JJs on both ends.

My question, being new to Jeeps. Wouldn't one want the stiffest joints (johnny joints) for track bars versus poly or rubber bushings?
My jeep guy recommended that I go with the T3 since i wont be doing any hard core off roading. I'm just after a strong component that will correct my geometry and remain adjustable if I decide to go higher on my lift. It should arrive soon, once i get it back ill post pics and let you know what my incredibly none professional opinion is.

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My jeep guy recommended that I go with the T3 since i wont be doing any hard core off roading. I'm just after a strong component that will correct my geometry and remain adjustable if I decide to go higher on my lift. It should arrive soon, once i get it back ill post pics and let you know what my incredibly none professional opinion is.
I like that thought process. Maybe I'll just go with the T3 like you. Same application as mine, I will be installing the Mopar lift so I want an adjustable track bar and it seems Core 4X4 is the best bang for the buck. I'll look forward to your pics. What color did you go with?

Scruf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 1997 TJ, 2017 Honda CRF250L
Occupation
Automotive Product Quality Engineer
OP
OP
Gren71

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I like that thought process. Maybe I'll just go with the T3 like you. Same application as mine, I will be installing the Mopar lift so I want an adjustable track bar and it seems Core 4X4 is the best bang for the buck. I'll look forward to your pics. What color did you go with?
i think i went grey. Kinda blah color but I figured I didn’t want a random bright orange (or other color) component that would just stick out. Plus id be hamstringed into making sure any other part i got matched.

FL Handle Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi
I went with the currie track bar that has a JJ on each end and am quite happy with it. I have replaced the tierod and drag link with synergy and the steering is quite a bit tighter. You can feel more from the road but I prefer that.

Sponsored

HzrInAz

First Name
Hollon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Did you get it done? Whats your opinion now?

OP
OP
Gren71

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Did you get it done? Whats your opinion now?
Wild how bad my memory is sometimes, completely forgot to reply.

I have it installed and love it. Made a difference in re-centering my front end. Also had it on when my dealer did the steering box tsb and they made sure it was tightened back to spec by them. Worth the price and the time IMO.
Sponsored