Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.disinfecting4u.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 Infiniti QX50, 2015 Cruisers Yacht 45 Cantius
Occupation
Self Employed
Word has it that the steering gear boxes (TSB) are on a national back-order with NO ETA on delivery.....perfect! @JeepCares .....
Sponsored

Jeffro22

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
HVAC Tech
I wonder if the new 2021's being built would be prioritized over the TSB replacements? It's not a safety recall yet, so it would put them further down the totem pole. Add Covid to the equation as well. I'm in the HVAC field and we're seeing shortages of heating and cooling equipment because manufacturing isn't back to 100%. #newnormal

Sponsored

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
I wonder if the new 2021's being built would be prioritized over the TSB replacements? It's not a safety recall yet, so it would put them further down the totem pole. Add Covid to the equation as well. I'm in the HVAC field and we're seeing shortages of heating and cooling equipment because manufacturing isn't back to 100%. #newnormal
I just replaced my AC and had to get a heat pump due to zero Carrier straight cool in 2.5 ton available. Luckily they matched the price. Now I have a massive delay with filters. Glad I got my TSB done on time.

Scratch

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Gator, 2019 JL Mojave Bikini, 2011 JK Sport
I was told today they ordered but didn't have an eta for the parts.

steve68

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, yes
Occupation
Rocket Builder,
Got mine done in the first couple days the TSB was out, glad I was quick, knew this was going to happen, especially when they announced the 14 day ordering spread,

Speaking of A/C shortage, you guys hear the talks of food shortage, not a good thing,

azrubi

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Word has it that the steering gear boxes (TSB) are on a national back-order with NO ETA on delivery.....perfect! @JeepCares .....
Just had mine completed yesterday. I had to wait about 3 weeks for the parts.

bigdavepz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Dealer just ordered my parts today, should be in on Oct 30, right around the 2 week mark here. Didn’t give me any lip about ordering either! They did find the TSB I left for them in the front seat and asked if I wanted it back lol.

Sponsored

DobaMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Overland, 23 JL Sahara 4xe
FCA was really bad, even with recalls. Some years back, there was a problem with rear minivan windows. They were building new minivans with the new parts, but the recall stated they would disconnect the rear power window until parts were available. They made owners wait months on the recall parts so they could keep building new minivans.

Hopefully they are better now. They kinda got their hand slapped for poor recall actions in the past.

gmc1000_1965

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I've been on hold for parts since Sept 3rd. I looked up the part numbers and it seems certain places have them in stock, but I have not actually called those said places to verify. I called the dealer yesterday to see if they got the parts yet since it'd been so long. They didn't tell me about the shortage and no eta thing until yesterday.

Stonesolo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport S
Occupation
Printer
Has there been an updated TSB?

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Just got my issue affirmed Friday but they can't order parts until Nov 1 which will still be on backorder. Hopefully I can get this taken care of by Thanksgiving.
Sponsored