First Name
vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
self employed
It’s just a bummer to have a vehicles with issues.
I hear ya. I'm stuck with mine for at least a year. I'm still on the fence about keeping it after that.
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
When making a long corner on the highway, do you have to constantly move the steering wheel? Or does the steering wheel remain in one place until exiting the turn?

OP
OP
Birel33

Birel33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland and a Ridgeline
Occupation
FF/EMT
I’m constantly correcting the steering

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Take your jeeps to a better dealer, why would you not get it fixed, why take the hit and go buy something else? There is a guy that has been posting here recently about how hot his engine was running and that it missed and sounded like a diesel, his dealer wasn't fixing it no codes, he was dumping the unreliable junk Gladiator. He then took it to another dealer who found old codes, redid his PCM, heat issue has gone away, engine runs smooth and quiet, seemed happy and going wheeling this weekend to really test it. I have a great dealer five minutes from my house, wife is on her second wrangler there and the JK was the best vehicle we have ever had for repairs, so I don't know the dealer blowing off issues so many have, or the if it didn't code it didn't happen thing, but I wouldn't take it......Jack

ShotCaller

First Name
vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
self employed
He then took it to another dealer who found old codes, redid his PCM, heat issue has gone away
Mine doesn't have any old stored codes, I already checked with my own reader.
I will bring it in as soon as it gets a light and a code or blows up...which ever comes first.

Sponsored

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Hi everyone-- I heard your concerns and I'm sorry that you are dealing with this. If any of you would like extra help while working alongside your dealers when getting this addressed, please feel free to send me a private message. I'd be more than happy to look into this further & see what I can do. Thanks a ton!

Courtney
Jeep Cares

Skull

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Aircraft Technician
Take your jeeps to a better dealer, why would you not get it fixed, why take the hit and go buy something else? There is a guy that has been posting here recently about how hot his engine was running and that it missed and sounded like a diesel, his dealer wasn't fixing it no codes, he was dumping the unreliable junk Gladiator. He then took it to another dealer who found old codes, redid his PCM, heat issue has gone away, engine runs smooth and quiet, seemed happy and going wheeling this weekend to really test it. I have a great dealer five minutes from my house, wife is on her second wrangler there and the JK was the best vehicle we have ever had for repairs, so I don't know the dealer blowing off issues so many have, or the if it didn't code it didn't happen thing, but I wouldn't take it......Jack
Problem with so many dealers especially where I live is incompetent dealer technicians and only look at codes vs. the old school techs that could figure it out and the no pay techs get for warranty work... I know because I was a certified Chrysler dodge Jeep tech at several dealers for 10 years.

ClunkyJeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Hi everyone-- I heard your concerns and I'm sorry that you are dealing with this. If any of you would like extra help while working alongside your dealers when getting this addressed, please feel free to send me a private message. I'd be more than happy to look into this further & see what I can do. Thanks a ton!

Courtney
Jeep Cares
Please contact me.

ClunkyJeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Got mine back from the dealer. They said no codes so they couldn’t do anything. They did a “quick learn” on the transmission program. Sounds like they reset it to factory settings before the adaptive qualities would kick in. They said they thought it made the rough shifting better. In their statement they acknowledged it shifted rough but then put on the paperwork it operated as designed. It didn’t help at all, in fact seems worse.

After 2 dealers acknowledged the rough shifting but can’t do anything not sure what else I can do through Jeep. I am thinking of getting an independent opinion on the transmission and if an expert agrees with me then starting the customer arbitration process through the National Center for Dispute Settlement.
Sponsored