Sponsored

Up to 7% off in Idaho

Bacon_00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Thats similar to what I'm looking to purchase, what was the MSRP vs Invoice on it?
MSRP (not including destination charge) was $40,785, invoice was 39,417 according to the pricing spreadsheet.
Sponsored

OP
OP
kayakmike

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
So I FINALLY picked mine up after 6 months. Kent, Derik & team were awesome. Quick in and out. Playing in Idaho for a few days before a leisurely drive back to San Diego...

peterson.jpeg
Finally! Congrats man. I'll be interested to see how you mount your kayaks so keep us posted. I grabbed the Mopar cross rails but they're pretty underwhelming.

Sponsored

Bacon_00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Is that 6% off factory invoice or MSRP?
Off invoice. You'd have to ask him for a breakdown of the discount to get the actual #, but I used the spreadsheet linked in this forum to figure it out, and the discount he gave came out to be about 6% off invoice.

Jmospider

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Off invoice. You'd have to ask him for a breakdown of the discount to get the actual #, but I used the spreadsheet linked in this forum to figure it out, and the discount he gave came out to be about 6% off invoice.
Wow. That’s a great price. The best price I’ve gotten is at factory invoice, and multiple quotes up to $1,000 over factory invoice. If anyone knows dealerships in the Philadelphia area that are offering below invoice pricing please post!

Bacon_00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Wow. That’s a great price. The best price I’ve gotten is at factory invoice, and multiple quotes up to $1,000 over factory invoice. If anyone knows dealerships in the Philadelphia area that are offering below invoice pricing please post!
Closest I've heard to where you are is a guy named Travis at TriCityJeep in Eden, NC. It's about as far from you as the Idaho dealer I'm buying from is from me.

edit:

Email is [email protected]. He'll offer about the same deal, I think.

OP
OP
kayakmike

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Yeah, only a few dealers offering this kind of pricing. Travis is the closest I think to you, and you can check out this thread (rather than hi-jack the Idaho thread): https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/who-purchased-from-travis-tricityjeep.18090/ Search the forum, but there may have been another dealer in MD that was close to this on sold orders.

Jmospider

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Yeah, only a few dealers offering this kind of pricing. Travis is the closest I think to you, and you can check out this thread (rather than hi-jack the Idaho thread): https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/who-purchased-from-travis-tricityjeep.18090/ Search the forum, but there may have been another dealer in MD that was close to this on sold orders.
Ok thanks. Meeting again with dealer tonight so I’ll press and see what they come back with.

Sponsored

scotticus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Occupation
Derpston
How long until Kent or Derik reply? I’ve emailed the both this week and haven’t heard back.

Edit: Kent got back to me, all good. Those guys must busy!

Last edited:

Bacon_00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
How long until Kent or Derik reply? I’ve emailed the both this week and haven’t heard back.

Yep took me about a week to get a hold of Kent, but it was worth it for sure.

OP
OP
kayakmike

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist

Yep took me about a week to get a hold of Kent, but it was worth it for sure.
So I picked my Granite LE up from Kent Monday. He said they are getting slammed with people trying to order the JL Diesel (guess articles say it's available, but they can't actually order it yet). So they are working through a flood of those order requests right now on top of the JTs.

scotticus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Occupation
Derpston
So I picked my Granite LE up from Kent Monday. He said they are getting slammed with people trying to order the JL Diesel (guess articles say it's available, but they can't actually order it yet). So they are working through a flood of those order requests right now on top of the JTs.
I just want a normal JT :D

Westcoastflea

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon 6spd
I just picked my manual Rubicon up from Kent on Thursday after ordering it on August 1st.
It was a bit tough getting a hold of him initially, but once we got the ball rolling over txt he was very responsive. He placed the order same day.
He picked me up from the airport and I could have been out of the dealership in less than 30 minutes had I wanted to, but they had a AEV Prospector and a LE JT with King Shocks I had to check out. Kent even gave me a full tank of gas, which I didn't get from my local dealer when i purchase my JLU earlier this year. It just shows that these guys care and will take care of you.

I got slightly better than 6% below invoice with the 6 month financing even though I intended to pay cash - if you talk with Kiel he'll suggest how to structure the 6 payments to minimize interest.
The 10 hours drive home wasn't bad either, quite scenic and a great way to get familiar with the truck.

MVIMG_20191003_123132.jpg
Sponsored