Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
No I am not triggered. I deal with stupidity all day at work and then I have to come home and try to relax while and see a few people who just have to disagree with everything and always have to be right. You actually felt like you had to go to the JL site and see when I joined! Doesn't that seem a little off to you? It sure does make me wonder, that is why I would say you have peaked in your life...Why else would you care about anything I say? You feel the need to bring others down to validate yourself.
Take a look at the date under your handle Mark. You drive a 2017 JK :CWL::CWL: Im taking my ball and going home. You don't play nice:LOL:
Sponsored

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
This thread needs to end. It's gonna get toxic.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Actually I sold the JK a while ago and bought my daughter an ES350. I actually drive a 1993 ZJ. I’m not sure how that is relevant. If it matters to you my wife drives a QX80.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Here is the ZJ and the UTV for duck hunting. I also have a boat if you need the details of what I drive on top of the water

3D9A2FED-2515-4FA6-BFE1-DE1FFD060385.jpeg

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Here is the ZJ and the UTV for duck hunting. I also have a boat if you need the details of what I drive on top of the water

3D9A2FED-2515-4FA6-BFE1-DE1FFD060385.jpeg
But what do you drive on the air?

Sponsored

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Lol. At this time I do not have an airplane I have a buddy who did the flying when we went to AR but he had, yes had, pancreatic cancer. He survived but his ability to pilot his plane did not. He offered to sell it to me but wife used her veto power to kill the thought.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
And finally the JK that I sold for the Lexus.

89D5CCE8-BE78-4A0C-8C4D-0F8BC9A326CD.jpeg

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Look I peaked long ago. I happily acknowledge that I am an asshole. For that matter, I love that we are all assholes, even the ones I like. That's why this is a great forum.

So unbunch and listen up. Dude (the factory guy) is in a fight he can't say much about, and nobody is saying much about. It's called pre strike rumblings. This rumor fits that pattern. Does it matter if it is true or false? Not a damn bit.

It matters that we are picking which campfire we like, and which we don't. It matters that threads are monitored to keep on on JT topics. It matters like pride in our Flag matters. Apple pie and shit like that type importance.

So I'm just speaking my mind that it's the strike we should be paying attention to. All this hype about JT price, higher than expected demand and sales numbers, can we build Jeep Gladiators fast enough, and, well, somebody forgot to pay the people building it. Who now can exert their influence and should since this country relies on it's middle class, lest we forget.

Whoops. I said it. Let's support an American worker when we see one,they are rarer these days. And, support management if they pay folks better wage.

So we can get JTs and talk our shit around some real campfires.

My thoughts.

1945-1-764x1024.jpg

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
I tried reading through this thread but got confused, can someone explain to me what is happening exactly?

It appears to be a bunch of "Covfefe" going on here.

PS. My resent absence was due to getting lost in the plywood aisle at Home Depot for the last 2 weeks (AKA taking a break from the internet gladiator speculation).

Sponsored

Blown7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Hellcat powered CJ7..... 2007 Jeep SRT8...2018 Trackhawk
I tried reading through this thread but got confused, can someone explain to me what is happening exactly?

Pretty simple somebody who actually works on the assembly line started the thread about what he heard and to give a heads up to the uninformed.

The initial post had several separate issues.
1. A certain amount of vehicles were supposed to go to the government on first run.
2. A strike is rumored to effect FCA may be coming sometime at the end of the year possibly.. so a heads up... production of the new JT may suffer.

Then everyone has a opinion..........

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation