[Updated] 2020 Gladiator Colors Revealed! Gobi, Hydro Blue, Gator Coming Soon

JBails33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prospective JLU/JT owner
Not for nothing but I hope Anvil gets reused soon. That was such a great and rare color on the JKs. I think it would look good on the JT as well. I’m a sucker for those non-metallic colors tho. The display truck in sting grey looked amazing.

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I don't know how I'll be able to choose between gator and gobi!!! I love them both

mondo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC summit, 2014 Ram 1500 2wd reg cab, 2006 Jeep SRT8 turbo, 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Occupation
Journeyman Lineman
Really wish they would have delmonico red or bring back inferno red so it would match my jeep srt8...haha

Sponsored

cmmurray77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 JKU 10A
Not for nothing but I hope Anvil gets reused soon. That was such a great and rare color on the JKs. I think it would look good on the JT as well. I’m a sucker for those non-metallic colors tho. The display truck in sting grey looked amazing.
Here is my Anvil JKUR. I’ll be getting rid of this for a Gladiator. Can’t decide between Billet, Gobi, Sting Grey, and Gator. Leaning towards Gobi.

22BDC643-7E03-4817-8582-200D1F4C7BB7.jpeg

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
Just thinking about what JTers are asking/saying about when the Roman will go on sale. If the JT comes out in April that would make it a half year. From what I’ve seen in the past, the half year has a mutated style. I wondering if the September/November brand will have some modifications to make it better? Think about 3.0 diesel. What else could change?

DaveNH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
I thought I heard Allen say in one of the videos (TFL maybe) that the colors would tend to be more muted, and less of the bright, colorful stuff. He says some colors would be shared with the JL but others would be Gladiator specific.

Last edited:

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Jeep Liberty
I thought I heard Allen say in one of the videos (TFL maybe) that the colors would tend to be more muted, and less of the bright, colorful stuff.
In the autoline video (at about 20:30 minutes). He said they would do more muted colors, but they would also do "cartoon" colors.

DaveNH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Maybe that's what I'm thinking of but misheard the cartoon colors comment (cartoon rings a bell).

Sponsored

1st-Gladiator

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 and soon a Gladiator
on this link look at the second picture they captured that the Gladiator will come with mocha brown leather....
Jeep Gladiator JT 2020+ Owner's and Enthusiast Group