Sponsored

[Updated] 2020 Gladiator Colors Revealed! Gobi, Hydro Blue, Gator Coming Soon

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
on this link look at the second picture they captured that the Gladiator will come with mocha brown leather....
Jeep Gladiator JT 2020+ Owner's and Enthusiast Group
Link dosen't work. But a dark brown interior would be pretty damn cool on the Gator Green.
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
On the jeep. Com/gladiator site when you select an interior color for the gator, the roof is white on the inside. If you have a black hardtop, will the inside of the roof be black, or are they all white?

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
On the jeep. Com/gladiator site when you select an interior color for the gator, the roof is white on the inside. If you have a black hardtop, will the inside of the roof be black, or are they all white?
They are white. There are also several write ups on people using bed liner, spray paint, or plasti dip to turn them black. You can also add headliners from mopar or hotheads but they don't completely cover the white. Personally, I like the white, really makes the interior feel brighter.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
They are white. There are also several write ups on people using bed liner, spray paint, or plasti dip to turn them black. You can also add headliners from mopar or hotheads but they don't completely cover the white. Personally, I like the white, really makes the interior feel brighter.
Suppose I could start with white then plasti dip. Bedliner would be scratchy if you brushed against it.

Sponsored

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
Anyone know what the later arrival ones means as far as how much later?

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone know what the later arrival ones means as far as how much later?
Somebody had to be following this with the JL, what colors were "late arrival" for that"? How long after the initial JL did the new colors come out?

Thanks!

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Somebody had to be following this with the JL, what colors were "late arrival" for that"? How long after the initial JL did the new colors come out?

Thanks!
Mojito was late as was yellow, sting gray, and punk'n I believe. I don't remember when they were available exactly but I want to say the started trickling in around May to July depending on the particular color. I don't think they all came at the same time. Keep in mind that JLs were at dealers late January early Feb and the JT is slated for dealers April/May.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito was late as was yellow, sting gray, and punk'n I believe. I don't remember when they were available exactly but I want to say the started trickling in around May to July depending on the particular color. I don't think they all came at the same time. Keep in mind that JLs were at dealers late January early Feb and the JT is slated for dealers April/May.
so 5-6 month wait give or take a year. =P

That's fine with me, can't afford one until and of 2019 or 2020 anyway, so Gator hopefully will be ready by then. How long does it normally take after order banks open to receive a Jeep?

My pacifica was ordered on 11/9 and its been sitting in Illinois for 10 days awaiting further rail transport to Green Bay Wisconsin..... This ordering from the factory sucks, at least i'm getting exactly what i want.

Sponsored

TexTJ209

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep CJ-7, 1973 Jeep J2000 Gladiator
so 5-6 month wait give or take a year. =P

That's fine with me, can't afford one until and of 2019 or 2020 anyway, so Gator hopefully will be ready by then. How long does it normally take after order banks open to receive a Jeep?

My pacifica was ordered on 11/9 and its been sitting in Illinois for 10 days awaiting further rail transport to Green Bay Wisconsin..... This ordering from the factory sucks, at least i'm getting exactly what i want.

I think I read on the JL forums about 6 weeks.

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
Depending on the color they became available from mid to late February up to late April for the JL if I am remembering correctly. Not sure how that will correlate with the Gladiator's order banks opening and deliveries starting but I would guess we have five to six months before all the colors are being produced from the time production begins.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What color is this jeep? I've seen this picture on the forum banner. Looks like the hood is green. Is this Gator?
MP020_007JPvp1kadiflgnrvv3q0j8rdospn8-1-1024x555.jpg

Looks like the same jeep below. What color!!!???
2020-Jeep-Gladiator-Rubicon-with-Mopar-accessories-rear-three-quarters.jpg

It surely looks like this jeep, but the top picture, the hood looks green. Is that just a reflection?
Jeep Gladiator [Updated] 2020 Gladiator Colors Revealed! Gobi, Hydro Blue, Gator Coming Soon {filename}

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
What color is this jeep? I've seen this picture on the forum banner. Looks like the hood is green. Is this Gator?

Looks like the same jeep below. What color!!!???

It surely looks like this jeep, but the top picture, the hood looks green. Is that just a reflection?
All the same color. It's Sting Gray
Sponsored