Sponsored

Updates on EcoDiesel availablility for Gladiator???

MajorTrue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ
Occupation
Engineer
Hi everyone. New to the forum. Glad to be here. Curious if anyone has any reliable info on the rollout of the EcoDiesel on the Gladiator? Every dealer I talk to has different information. "It will come out on the 2021 in September." or "It could be a couple years before we see it.".

Does anyone have the real story?

Thanks.
Sponsored

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of information already here. If anybody had the definitive answer, it would already be posted. I suggest you read the thread immediately below this one. It has the best information I know about. I tend to believe only information publicly stated by FCA employees who would be authorized to speak on the subject by the corporation. That answer remains ā€œcalendar year 2020.ā€ If I am wrong, surely someone will promptly correct me.

Jointman1

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ
Occupation
Medical Sales
Hi everyone. New to the forum. Glad to be here. Curious if anyone has any reliable info on the rollout of the EcoDiesel on the Gladiator? Every dealer I talk to has different information. "It will come out on the 2021 in September." or "It could be a couple years before we see it.".

Does anyone have the real story?

Thanks.
My dealer called me last week on Wednesday and told me that I could order my 2021 Gladiator with the EcoDiesel so over the phone we specā€™d it and placed the order as a ā€œsold orderā€ and he submitted the order.

Karnaj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Town & Country, 2002 Camry, 2003 Grand Am, 2021 Deisel JTR.
Occupation
Union Electrician
My dealer called me last week on Wednesday and told me that I could order my 2021 Gladiator with the EcoDiesel so over the phone we specā€™d it and placed the order as a ā€œsold orderā€ and he submitted the order.
What color did you choose?

OP
OP
MajorTrue

MajorTrue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ
Occupation
Engineer
Awesome!! Thanks for the info. I noticed that the prices here locally included a ā€œmarket adjusted ā€œ cost which was on the order of about $1500 increase. Do you know if that kind of pricing carries over into orders? Is there a better place to buy from where there arenā€™t price increases and maybe better sales tax rates?

Sponsored

GA D90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 LR Defender , '21 JTR
Occupation
Paramedic
Awesome!! Thanks for the info. I noticed that the prices here locally included a ā€œmarket adjusted ā€œ cost which was on the order of about $1500 increase. Do you know if that kind of pricing carries over into orders? Is there a better place to buy from where there arenā€™t price increases and maybe better sales tax rates?
I Placed an order on 7/1, was intending on a 2020, but had to place a 21 order. Pricing is accurate on this site. The only things that went up were, Hardtop +100., paint 245. (other than white). I have a very simple build.

Ozarkgolfer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland/BMW X2
Occupation
International Logistics
Sales tax is applied in the State that its registered - not worth the hassle IMHO

kclendaniel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
If a dealer is tacking on a ā€˜market adjustmentā€™ on a sold order go somewhere else. My order went in at 7% under invoice with zero issues.

GA D90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 LR Defender , '21 JTR
Occupation
Paramedic
How did you spec out your build and what did the price come to?
Mineā€™s a Rubicon , only options are; auto trans, black HT, tow pkg, aux switch, block heater , thatā€™s it. 7% under invoice, but Iā€™m driving 7 hrs to get it... well worth it!

Sponsored