First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Env. Management
I need that clutch recall for my 2022 manual!

Beyond that on new models: hood open alarm, power sliding rear window, proper drain plug on front axel (mojave). Manual transmission gearing a bit lower, especially reverse. Better gravel road protection on sides of truck. Functional mojave hood scoop.

Thanks
Sponsored

Vestigo

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 XJ, 2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Locomotive Engineer
Hello Jeep fans!

We are looking for feedback on what features/options/colors/additions/etc. you would like to see in your Jeeps.
Please leave a comment below on anything you'd like to share. Keep in mind, this might not appear anytime soon but we want to know what our owners are looking for to make the ownership experience more enjoyable.

Thank you!

Jeep Cares
I'd like you to solve the clutch issue. Give me back the torque I lost with the software update.
Your performance wiper kit does not last in the cold. Supply hoses snap.
Other than that happy with our 2020 Gator Green JTR. People comment on the colour all the time. Maybe bring back this colour on future builds?

Shopshirt

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator
How about a rear window that doesn’t leak , a smaller key fob and only one battery.
X2 on the rear window that doesn't leak. Had a week of rain and soaked the interior of my truck. Dealer said glass isn't covered under 36kbumper to bumper. Rear window supposedly only has 12 months 12k miles. Doesn't matter any way just passed 36.4k miles :mad:

Last edited:

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
Everything about the vehicle itself is great.

A change you could easily make, because you offered it in the JK, is letting us swap to half doors rather than having to buy both sets of doors. I would be very likely to sell my '21 and order a '24 if you offered that configuration.

Also you should offer more than 8 colors with 6 of them being grayscale shades on a lifestyle vehicle platform that's in the top-20 of annual sales.

Sponsored

seven30

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM 6spd, 2001 Cherokee, 1992 Comanche
Occupation
Programer
How about an engine that lasts longer than the brake pads!!
Late 2021 Mojave 72Kmiles<<<<<<

Trip to Texas last weekend, power drops, check engine light, Loud Tick, code 200A.
We all know what that means on the 3.6 engine.

>>> Seriously the brake pads still have a lot of life left unlike the ENGINE! <<<

So today, I drove my 286Kmi 2000 Cherokee to work. My colleagues asked where the Gladiator is and I had to explain the engine has a major malfunction right out of warranty!

Needless to say, I feel like an idiot for thinking the V6 problems should be ironed out by 2021!!!

EDIT: This is a Manual. No whining about the clutch. But this engine issue is beyond owners control!!

Last edited:

vicsvx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.0
ventilated seats
Soft top that folds down to the bed
Rear locker that can be engaged in 2 hi or 4 hi
Carpet delete option
Disable ESS button that remembers last setting
Disable horn honk when closing door with engine running and keys outside of vehicle
The ESS is an EPA requirement but the tazer does remember the last setting like you want. The horn horn honk is also available to disable with the tazor

vicsvx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.0
I wish my eco was gator green... Love the sting but gator was an awesome color

I love my eco... But a 5.7 would have been cool! 392 is overkill imo... And the 3.6 is not powerful enough. The hurricane would be fun too

Factor rail system on the dash with a few USB ports up on the dash

More than one USB in the center console and more than one usbc

Wireless car play /aa

Doors like the bronco... Frame less windows. I want factory half doors but I can't afford them nor do i have the space to keep 4 other doors laying around

More front seat adjustablity

Standard LED lights because the halogen are worse than my phone's light

8.5 wide rims on all trims

Maybe factory dash cams, front, rear and cabin.. Tied into the radio. The back cam can double as the rear cam and a a front and cabin cam somewhere around the rear view mirror?

Smaller keyfob... No one likes carring that brick

A hard top that is modular... Meaning maybe a 5 piece hards top?

Power sliding rear window.. I nver have had my rear window open... Can't reach it and I always forget to open it before I get it... But I also realize maybe this isnt realalistic because of wieght and wiring

InvertedAerialX

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting on 2023 Gladiator Diesel (long story)
Occupation
Flight Dispatcher / Aircraft Maintenance Engineer /
I would like to add one...

You know the new 2025 Ramcharger Rex? How about a Jeep Gladiator Rexicon! or Rubicon Rex! I'd buy 3 of those!!!

Sponsored

dew3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unflash
I would like to add one...

You know the new 2025 Ramcharger Rex? How about a Jeep Gladiator Rexicon! or Rubicon Rex! I'd buy 3 of those!!!
This is my hope, too. When will we hear anything about the expected 2025 power plant? I would be cautious about a 4xe gladiator configuration, but I'm all in on a ramcharger gladiator. I have ~$12k in electricity credits so it makes sense to utilize 'free' power. Having driven the Lightning, the speed and quiet ride is exhilarating. Overcoming the range issue and packaging it as a Jeep Gladiator would be amazing.

MudderNuker

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired@52
I bought my '21 Willys with less than 15K miles back in April 2023 and about a month later I added the vehicle to my Jeep profile on the Jeep site. I checked on the Jeep Wave program to see if I had services left but it showed the Wave membership as being processed. I thought OK, this may take a few days. Few days turned into weeks, then months, emails to Jeep Cares and it is still showing pending. Jeep Cares never replied to me. It is February 2024 and this is what is shows. Perhaps change the program from Jeep Cares to "Jeep Don't Care".

Jeep Gladiator We want to hear from you! - JeepCares 1707664044251

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 gladiator
I would like to see more color options like Earl grey, punkn, bright green, just more cool colors! Also I would love to see a 4xe, 35" tires, Mojave/rubicon with painted fenders that doesn't require the x package. More powerful engine too

windyridge89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingray Gladiator Maxtow
I would grab an Earl gray one also. I would like to see a 4XE Max tow. Once that comes out I'm ordering.

brett081

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Emergency Management
One battery. Ditch the Aux battery. My Z71 worked without 2 and the wife's Mercedes works without 2. You have the technology.

Get rid of plastic OEM bumper on all levels.

Inline six (the good old 4.0) or a V8 option
Sponsored