Sponsored

What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today?

Sponsored

Eventyr_JT

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
IBEW Electrician
Picked up a bottle jack at Home Depot yesterday to add to the recovery gear box. This will keep it more accessible than under the back seat with a car seat on top. I’m thinking about finding a bracket that will hold it behind the driver’s rear seat like my work truck has - Chevy 2500.

Deleted member 28696

Whoa! please tell me all about your gantry crane. Do you leave it set up full time? I need one badly
Its the smallest crane they make. It’s a 1/2 ton 1,000lb adjustable Titan Gantry crane I purchased on Amazon. I also have the titan push trolley that rolls on the beam. The Gantry has wheels so I can roll it around & it stays set up all the time. It adjusts from around 8 foot to 11 feet tall. I’d probably recommend ordering from their website vs. Amazon. The box was broken & missing parts when it arrived, titan made it right but took a couple of weeks, manual is poor. I also have the 1,100lb vevor hoist with wired & wireless remote. Great for roof top tents, tires, engines or anything heavy you need to lift yourself. It weighs 225lbs so I used the hoist connected to a tree to hoist it upright.

Sponsored

alpineovernappa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTSS 3.0 & 2006 LJ 6mt
Its the smallest crane they make. It’s a 1/2 ton 1,000lb adjustable Titan Gantry crane I purchased on Amazon. I also have the titan push trolley that rolls on the beam. The Gantry has wheels so I can roll it around & it stays set up all the time. It adjusts from around 8 foot to 11 feet tall. I’d probably recommend ordering from their website vs. Amazon. The box was broken & missing parts when it arrived, titan made it right but took a couple of weeks, manual is poor. I also have the 1,100lb vevor hoist with wired & wireless remote. Great for roof top tents, tires, engines or anything heavy you need to lift yourself. It weighs 225lbs so I used the hoist connected to a tree to hoist it upright.
Thanks! Do you leave it up full time? I wish somebody made one that collapsed short enough to clear a standard garage door for storage

Deleted member 28696

Thanks! Do you leave it up full time? I wish somebody made one that collapsed short enough to clear a standard garage door for storage
I’d look into the Titan Telescoping model. I think it collapses further for height challenged areas. I didn’t go that route since it was slightly more expensive & it’s 350lbs. Yes I leave mine up full time. I’d have to unbolt things to dissemble it otherwise. This was the least expensive gantry I found, I doubt you’d be able to build one yourself much cheaper. It’s well built & does the job.

alpineovernappa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTSS 3.0 & 2006 LJ 6mt
I’d look into the Titan Telescoping model. I think it collapses further for height challenged areas. I didn’t go that route since it was slightly more expensive & it’s 350lbs. Yes I leave mine up full time. I’d have to unbolt things to dissemble it otherwise. This was the least expensive gantry I found, I doubt you’d be able to build one yourself much cheaper. It’s well built & does the job.
Thanks for all the info!

OP
OP
Pescatoral Pursuit

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
Finally got around to spraying a finish restorer on my Softopper.

It's Mother's "Back to Black" spray on product I got from the big chain auto parts. 1 can did 3 coats on 3 sides. Took about 60 hours to dry and really makes a difference. Would've preferred it be a matte or satin tho.
We'll see how well it wears.

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? 20220213_163814

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? 20220306_164529

Last edited: