Sponsored

What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today?

OP
OP
Pescatoral Pursuit

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 F-150, ā€˜15 CTS, ā€˜21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
I gave her a really good washing after my trip to Gulches ORV. Need to do a good vacuuming and clean the seats as well. First time off-roading naked!
Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? A792A1DB-018A-4FAD-9E7F-0D1047119335
My first time was my last time. Definitely fun but no thanks.

BigKillaTDogg

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Blue
Occupation
Sales
I gave her a really good washing after my trip to Gulches ORV. Need to do a good vacuuming and clean the seats as well. First time off-roading naked!
Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? A792A1DB-018A-4FAD-9E7F-0D1047119335
When I Took my Jeep out for the first time I took the doors and roof off. I only owned it for a month at that point. Ended up with mud in everything even on the rear view mirror it literally got everywhere!! While it was fun I will never do it again. It took me 3 days to clean off 2 hours of fun. In fact Iā€™m still finding mud spots that I just couldnā€™t get clean and itā€™s been 9 months. If I really want to get it all out Iā€™d have to remove the seats and everything. Itā€™s just not worth it to me. Iā€™m only naked in the city or on paved roads now days. šŸ˜‚

Eventyr_JT

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
IBEW Electrician
When I Took my Jeep out for the first time I took the doors and roof off. I only owned it for a month at that point. Ended up with mud in everything even on the rear view mirror it literally got everywhere!! While it was fun I will never do it again. It took me 3 days to clean off 2 hours of fun. In fact Iā€™m still finding mud spots that I just couldnā€™t get clean and itā€™s been 9 months. If I really want to get it all out Iā€™d have to remove the seats and everything. Itā€™s just not worth it to me. Iā€™m only naked in the city or on paved roads now days. šŸ˜‚
Wow! I didnā€™t hit it that hard. This was my first time off-roading with the tube doors. I bought them in December from a member who traded in his Overland. There was a lot of trail dust on the seats and a little mud splashed on them. Iā€™ve learned not to hit the puddles as hard.
I did catch both front and rear bumpers that weekend. I had to pull some Christmas-trees and a few tabs were broken on the front bumper. The rear bumper probably needs to be taken apart, cleaned, and put back together. I need to order a pack of Christmas-tree clips. Iā€™m missing 7 total.
Time to save up for new bumpers.

Hard to tell here: the rear bumper before cleaning. Acted like a shovel in the mud and sand, tore out 6 clips.
Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? 691B27CB-5FC9-4BBA-ADE7-021B64E8FFD5

Sponsored

UnforseenWeather

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Mojave
Occupation
Creative Guy
Got my Gorilla Glass windshield replaced under warranty.

They made it sound like that would be the only one covered but thatā€™s not how the warranty readsā€¦ regardless, sheā€™s back to whole. Just letting the adhesive cure a bit before taking her back out.

Last weekend got my first oil change at around 6200 miles. Running smoother now... canā€™t wait for summer blend gas to hopefully get a bit of a MPG bump.

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
Poured a slab in the barn for the 2 post lift that should be here in a couple weeks. Looking forward to being able to stand vs lay while working on the rig.

OP
OP
Pescatoral Pursuit

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 F-150, ā€˜15 CTS, ā€˜21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
Finally got around to spraying a finish restorer on my Softopper.

It's Mother's "Back to Black" spray on product I got from the big chain auto parts. 1 can did 3 coats on 3 sides. Took about 60 hours to dry and really makes a difference. Would've preferred it be a matte or satin tho.
We'll see how well it wears.

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? 691B27CB-5FC9-4BBA-ADE7-021B64E8FFD5

Unfortunately the product only lasted 5 or 6 days until the first rain then it washed completely off. :(

Back to the drawing board... Called Softopper for what they recommended to treat the faded finish and the teeny-bopper on the other end of line suggested I buy a new one. Uh, yeah; no.

20220308_113446.jpg

SSinGA

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2018 JLUR, 2016 JKRHR, 2022 MK8 GTI
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cube Monkey
Unfortunately the product only lasted 5 or 6 days until the first rain then it washed completely off. :(

Back to the drawing board... Called Softopper for what they recommended to treat the faded finish and the teeny-bopper on the other end of line suggested I buy a new one. Uh, yeah; no.

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? 20220308_113446
Have you tried 303 protectant?

Sponsored

Boston Bill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Hard to get up there easy to get down, comes down in a hurry. šŸ˜
Why not a high lift jack. I saw one around town was stored on the hood.

Hi-Lift or Bottle Jack - What is the Better Tool for Changing a Flat Tire out on the Trail?