What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Strider62

First Name
C.B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5; Gladiator Overland
How does that handle on the road? Looks like it could get some buffeting.
How difficult was it to align and reattach to the hitch? Did the legs settle much into the ground?
Haven’t taken it on any long trips, and no Interstate Highway speeds yet, but local driving at 50mph I can’t tell it’s back there. I thought it might be a pain, but honestly it’s been a breeze. Maybe just a little sway in the curves, but no buffeting so far.

No need to dismount your hitch from your truck. The Hitch Tent Rack slides into your hitch receiver just like inserting a ball-hitch. Easy on/off.

The legs have very nice, big, square, articulated feet on them. I’m sure if the ground was saturated they’d sink some, but on “normal” ground they haven’t sunk at all yet.
Sponsored

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ‘17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ‘73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
No problem clearing the Trail Rail system ?
If your going to use the Rail system, the lid blocks total access by approx 1/4”. So the box would have to be removed if your needing to use the area aft of wheel well.
Straps could still be attached but depending on angle you wouldn’t want to stress the swing box. If I’m gonna need the Rail I’ll just pop the box out of the way.
There’s limited real estate to begin with with the bed size so there will be compromises.
This won’t be the last iteration on this truck.
I’m waiting on Maximus for the Roll Bar/ Rack to be released. I’m sure I’ll be making adjustments.

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets
Not so much to it, but ordered 37s for it. Spending my stimulus check before I get it. Also, a little delayed but cleaned it up the other day.

1E5891D3-2141-4BF3-9742-0E300649792A.jpeg

Sponsored

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Took doors off, put spidey doors on

C5CCBA76-A954-42EC-8EC2-90E1B01948EF.jpeg

Bennett

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JT
installed the Softtopper while I decide on the Alu-Cab or the RLD Top.

Lift and tires are going to be installed tomorrow

fullsizeoutput_1205.jpeg
If you ever decide you don’t need those Gator fender flares, I have a home for them!

Sponsored

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
I installed my Fox Steering stabilizer this afternoon. The IFP or whatever it’s called. Super easy swap once I realized that I needed to flip it the opposite orientation than the stock one. Pretty straightforward since it only fits that way. Around town, the steering already feels way more precise and better weighted. I drove it on the interstate earlier. At 80 mph, it tracks way better. I like the slightly heavier weighted steering better too. Long story short, it just feels better and safer. It’s not a sports car by any means, It feels like my JKU Rubicon did minus the bump steer the JKU Rubicon got occasionally.

I also finished off getting rid of the chrome but plastidipping my trail rated badge. I also removed my Overland emblem from the tailgate. It’s also silver, but I just don’t like asymmetry since it was only on one side. The only chrome left is the door locks. I might plastidip those too since I never use them so it should hold up fine.

9600ED85-C693-4B39-85AC-BD03EC24DDA4.jpeg
2C2DF63B-3049-40D2-8E12-37312686D794.jpeg
View attachment 70968
8D99A8BC-94F4-475D-9D65-91B29EEF56CA.jpeg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

desertfox73

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2019 Raptor SCrew
Which supercharger did you go with.
Noticeable difference?
Magnuson. Yeah, it’s a massive difference. I find myself feathering the throttle most of the time just to keep speed down. And when i need to go (clearing an intersection, getting up to speed on the interstate), the power is instant and very strong. Totally different truck.

murktJT

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
If you ever decide you don’t need those Gator fender flares, I have a home for them!
I know a guy here in FL that will be taking off some gator painted rubicon flares if youre interested in purchasing them I can link you guys up

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I installed my 600W pure sine wave inverter in the dead space behind the rear driver's side seat. It will be used to power my camp fridge, and to charge my laptop and camera equipment on trips.

20200403_150054.jpg
20200405_175211.jpg
Sponsored