First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport 2022 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Retired
Mocked up the tire carrier rack to see how it sits and where I want to mount my CO2 tank -
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20240324_080701

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20240324_080701

Really trying to decide if I need the bed rails for an extra inch of two of clearance/bed space.
It always seems like i never have enough clearance / bed space…I vote go for the rails!

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

JCappy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma, Shopping for a jeep
Added some grab handles made by @darksidedesign, turned out great and easy to throw on, high quality!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1000023148
I've been thinking about getting him to make me a set as they look good. Do they hang low to the point where they are in the way or hit your head getting in and out?

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I've been thinking about getting him to make me a set as they look good. Do they hang low to the point where they are in the way or hit your head getting in and out?
Mine definitely don’t. He’ll make them however long you want. Here is how mine look.

IMG_5692.jpeg

70605470678__28D39DB5-0FBE-4AC0-B222-C370E2758E54.jpeg

IMG_5693.jpeg

IMG_5685.jpeg

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
After a long search, finally snagged me a new pair of SG premium half doors. Summer mode activated despite this cold March day. Hoping an overdue bath brings the color match closer, tho it does look good with the naked eye. ;)
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1095
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1102
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1090

Last edited:

fireproof69

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Machinist
Do the in-channel WeatherTech fit well? I've read where some people are having fitment issues with some brands.
Went in really snug and firm.

JCappy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma, Shopping for a jeep
Mine definitely don’t. He’ll make them however long you want. Here is how mine look.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1090

Thanks for the extra pics as I've seen some posted before. They really look nice and we had a conversation about color options but that's it. I'm sure he could make them slightly shorter if I asked that way they wouldn't hang quite as low. Did you use the factory bolts? It looks like you have different ones on one end of the handles.

Sponsored

Great Offender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S - MT
Speed tested the Pentastar 3.6 engine today and got pulled over on the beach. Yes, on the beach, by the National Park Service and yes I was doing way over the posted speed limit. However I did not realize the speed limit had been reduced from 25 to 15mph for the entire 62 miles during turtle nesting season. Park Ranger was very cool and I was very, very much in the wrong but he let me go with a warning!!!

Picture or it didn't happen ...

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20240324_0001

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
Speed tested the Pentastar 3.6 engine today and got pulled over on the beach. Yes, on the beach, by the National Park Service and yes I was doing way over the posted speed limit. However I did not realize the speed limit had been reduced from 25 to 15mph for the entire 62 miles during turtle nesting season. Park Ranger was very cool and I was very, very much in the wrong but he let me go with a warning!!!

Picture or it didn't happen ...

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20240324_0001
Last time I was running PINS, someone in our group got pulled over and he did not get a warning. LOL How was the run? I can say, doing the whole there and back in one day is a long day at 15MPH.

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
Put this in the back
for the dogs while waiting for this to arrive...

I got the drawer ONLY on the 40% side... Looks like around three more weeks. The Dogs can't wait they hate this temporary thing... But, as I tell them, it's better than staying home right?
Is that Goose Gear?