Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Rulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLA 250, Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Looks great. I was thinking of this bumper myself. Could it be mounted with the Rubicon skid plate?
Yes. Factory skid plate is under her. Covers the sway bar disconnect perfectly.

we had to make it fit. By hitting it a little. But once in place, it bolted down no problems without disrupting the bumper. It did shave a tiny bit of back plastic from the back of the LED fogs. But nothing that impacts its structural integrity, or the light itself.

It actually looks like it came standard as part of the bumper as it fits so nicely. Very happy.
Sponsored

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Today I installed a pair of evo rear bump stops, a Mopar cold air induction minus cutting the hood part. And finally put my RockKrawler rear trackbar bracket. Next will be ARB onboard air with air up/down system.

Sponsored

Bennett

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JT
Can you explain that? I’m too lazy to look it up at the moment.

ColoradoGlad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I agree. Will keep an eye on it. I'm hoping I can get the grill out to either wrap or plasti dip it.
Which grill guard do you have?
Mopar...

And I can't get my grill out without taking the winch controller loose...

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
Installed a set of front 2.5" Fox DSC shocks on the Gladiator. The 2.0's were nice, but a little soft for my liking. I hope Fox releases the rear in the near future :fingerscrossed:

20200207_204026_resized.jpg

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sport max tow Sting-gray, ‘95 YJ
Added 295/70/17’s. No lift. Leveling kit coming soon

F437B014-03F0-4181-97F4-82C112B25A2C.jpeg

Soedog

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2006 BMW Z4 3. 0si. Previous Jeeps: 2012 JK Sport, 2016 JK Rubicon Hard Rock Edition
Occupation
Quality Engineering Tech
I have an apt set to have this done, along with the raised portion of the hood. Matte black over GG. I think the tailgate strip should be standard lol. Looks so good.
You will love the look. Agree that this should have at least been a factory option. Enhances the natural body lines of the tailgate and bedsides around the tail lights IMO.

Sponsored

DaytonOhioGladiator

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Can you explain that? I’m too lazy to look it up at the moment.
Super easy. Don't break out any tools except a new, clean utility blade. Just cut off what sticks out beyond the bumper. Make one pass with the knife to score the plastic and then another to easily cut. This will leave the plastic panel in place to cover the fog light bulbs, but get rid of the extra material that goes up to the fender flare.

Bennett

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JT
Super easy. Don't break out any tools except a new, clean utility blade. Just cut off what sticks out beyond the bumper. Make one pass with the knife to score the plastic and then another to easily cut. This will leave the plastic panel in place to cover the fog light bulbs, but get rid of the extra material that goes up to the fender flare.
I figured that was the case. I agree it looks better without. I have read several threads about it. Has anyone seen a real world drop in MPG from removing it? Fuel economy isn’t my priority in the JT, I’m just curious how effective those little pieces are.