Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Englane

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S, ‘06 LJ, ‘67 Mustang, Indian Chief, Triumph Thruxton, Triumph TR6
Vehicle Showcase
Dang! Since that was for a Colorado, did you have to modify how its mounted, i'm assuming so.

I didn’t modify anything actually. The side rails that the cover “rides on” clamp to the bed rail. They are a little narrower than the bed, but it all seems to hold just fine. I’ll try taking some pictures tomorrow if I can get around to it to show you what I mean.
Sponsored

Jeepdude413

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
I was under the impression you can order any thickness (up to a certain max) ? But I was interested in knowing IF the texture is more "Hard Rubber" in feel ? They used to offer both "styles - the super hard, like the Line X and the other I'm describing !
My fault. The texture is not rubbery or soft. It is hard, like line x . Hauled a few things since it was done and no scratches or indications of anything being in the bed.

Chance_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I have the same tonnaeu for the Colorado. Mine has 2 arched bars that span the bed to give the cover a slight bulge. If this cover was an inch wider and an inch shorter (front to back) I would keep it permanently. That and I also have a premium soft top, and eventually will get the matching roll up cover. It does fit and will keep rain off my camping gear until I can get find a good deal on an OEM roll up.

Sponsored

Jeepdude413

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
Tires arrived yesterday and wheels will be here tomorrow so I installed the Alloy USA 1.5” level kit in preparation for the above. Also, I completed my second GNOTS upgrade. $8 towels form the big box store, couple of grommets, and some para cord.... cheap, easily cleanable seat covers. Love the rd with the Silver Billet Metallic.

20AEF334-0FFE-4931-8752-39E34835E090.jpeg

B49F62DB-628B-45CB-967A-6C65359BE19F.jpeg

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
^^^

That reminds of the first car I bought when I went to grad school in Texas.

I was wondering why I seemed to get such a great deal on it until I realized that the car had vinyl seats and no air Conditioning!

A quick call to JC Whitney and my towel seat covers came to my rescue.

JT614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland '14 JGC Summit '04 TJ Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
Today I added pin striping and the AVS Aeroskin hood protector.

The pin striping is around the top of the hood, on the front of the front fenders, along the top of the tailgate, and on the outer edges of the roof panels (hard to see in the third pic). Some might notice that my grille bezel inserts are no longer blue. My vinyl decided to peel away in the latest heat wave. Next try I'll do them in Plasti-dip, so I'll hope to have that pic up by the end of the week.

IMG_20190710_154710.jpg
IMG_20190710_132146.jpg
IMG_20190710_132043.jpg

Sponsored

Seatex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon - Firecracker Red
Bought June 6th - Window Tint, Line X undercoat and floor mats. I'm only 5'4" so my next must have...side steps. Waiting for them to come in.

Reactions: JP1

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S, 2014 Durango, 2020 Ibis Ripley
Vehicle Showcase
Custom Graphics......
XHood.jpg
I was thinking of a similar graphic in a similar size for the hood. Can you post another pic 'zoomed out' a bit ... showing how it looks when you see the whole truck from the front?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.