Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Dark_Iron_Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[2021 Sarge Mojave]
I was hoping the rears had it like the JKU's did. Perfect for a few small bags behind the seat.
Nah. There isn't much room behind these seats, and most of the room that does exist is lower down behind maybe the lowest 1/4 of the seatback but mostly behind the seat base. Plus with the bin behind the seatback, no real need for bags on the seat proper.
Sponsored

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
Good work brother I got the same lights but smoked out, haha! They look great and no fussing about. Care to share the link for the side lights?

jeep lights.jpg
@ilovebikes99 which lights are they? I have a granite crystal and the smoke could look nice with the dark truck.

ilovebikes99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Blackout
Occupation
Motorcyclist
did you have factory LED's and swapped to these?
I did not have the factory LED. Although the websites advertises them as plug & play, and they were P&P for me.

@ilovebikes99 which lights are they? I have a granite crystal and the smoke could look nice with the dark truck.
They look killer on dark trucks. 100 times better than in the picture. It's a "high definition" look to them.
https://www.cjponyparts.com/led-tai...ens-pair-jeep-gladiator-2020-2021/p/TLLED158/
Watch the video he has a gray truck

Sponsored

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT Elite, Black Friday buy
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] E4BB80B6-633F-4294-9737-0040A75F18E5

Attachments

Last edited:

obz

First Name
DCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Got my oracle tails put on. I dig them - especially with the bumper. They both cut the corners, so they flow better now IMO.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] FB4728BF-E846-4DF7-84E6-F2B6F2BBD37D

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0221 2

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0222

Dark_Iron_Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[2021 Sarge Mojave]
Got my oracle tails put on. I dig them - especially with the bumper. They both cut the corners, so they flow better now IMO.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0222

How do you like that bumper? Looks great, but the website says it's 185lbs. That seems crazy to me.