Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Well not today, more like over the last several weeks. I first replaced my front driveshaft, since with the 3" lift and flexing destroyed my rubber boot that seals up the transfer case end u joint. Replaced it with and Adams 1350 driveshaft.
Then I installed a ARB single air compressor with a under hood chuck location and since I did not get the aux. switches with my Rubicon and I did not want to run switch mounts all over the interior of the Gladiator. I also installed a VoSwitch power module that comes with a switch panel that installs where the factory switch panel would go, plus no factory flashing required to run it and it has 6 auxiliary switches instead of the oem 4.
Prior to all of this I installed a Magnuson supercharger, its nice. Just this week I also installed a Truxedo sentry bed cover.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 111F532A-CFDD-4846-8D74-FAB9D6C3A5F0

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 111F532A-CFDD-4846-8D74-FAB9D6C3A5F0

How do you like the magnuson? Iā€™m waiting for my VIN on my custom order to be able to get a second ECM to have it unlocked and flashed at the shop Iā€™m getting my mag installed at. (Limited time in area for installation hence the second ECM to expedite process)

Sponsored

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
How do you like the magnuson? Iā€™m waiting for my VIN on my custom order to be able to get a second ECM to have it unlocked and flashed at the shop Iā€™m getting my mag installed at. (Limited time in area for installation hence the second ECM to expedite process)
Thats what I did with the ecm, got a second one and had it flashed with my vin and then sent it in to Magnuson to get there flash done.
I like the magnuson but I am getting some custom remote tuning done as I type this. The magnuson tune is good but I think there is more that can be done with it or maybe just refined. Especially at interstate cruising speeds. 60 mph and under it is great. Little thirsty at 75 and over plus I think the shifting needs adjusted to match the higher speed cruising and power, torque from the supercharger.

GEETCH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Thats what I did with the ecm, got a second one and had it flashed with my vin and then sent it in to Magnuson to get there flash done.
I like the magnuson but I am getting some custom remote tuning done as I type this. The magnuson tune is good but I think there is more that can be done with it or maybe just refined. Especially at interstate cruising speeds. 60 mph and under it is great. Little thirsty at 75 and over plus I think the shifting needs adjusted to match the higher speed cruising and power, torque from the supercharger.
Thanks for the info, I plan on having fine tuning as well

Sponsored

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
I just got home from dealer for my first free oil change @ 4100 miles.
Looks and drives the same. Awesome!šŸ¤£

20201205_092521.jpg

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Well since my wallet is once again on lock down until I can afford my lift kit I decided to use up some of the free plywood I had from a pallet. I did a rear seat delete.I am getting ready for a photo trip in January to Minnesota. My plan is to make some shelfs for my camera bags and a top that will hold two tripods for quick access. Ill post more pic once I get ahold of some more free plywood.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0459

19Comanche86

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys,1986 Comanche XLS (LS1 swap)
Occupation
Firefighter/ Paramedic / Home inspector
Installed a Rugged Ridge Venator bumper, with a Smittybuilt X20 12,000 winch. Couldn't get the bumper's plastic caps to fit with the factory led foglights.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0459
I couldnā€™t either. Itā€™s a terrible design. There are many on here that had the same issue, and if they did get them to fit they fall off.
Sponsored