First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR 6MT, '55 Manx Clone Bug
Build Thread
Link
Did you need to remove any of the Venator bumper to drop the winch in?
Just the top plate. So the 6 top visible screws. It’s pretty quick. And it’s also needed to come off to take off the grill. The bumper by design really hugs the body, so that top plate interferes with popping the bottom clips off.
All together I had more hassle getting the wires oriented neatly on the back of the winch to tuck in than any hassle due to the bumper.
There was good room in the winch tray as well, and pretty easy to access and run the wires.
First time installing a winch and bumper, and it was really pretty simple as far as bolt ons go. Just heavy.

509AA1AC-C691-4E5A-B881-4D3C2062EABF.jpeg

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
physician
"Gladiator" stickers and black takeoff grill
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0801
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0802 2

Sponsored

trust

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Jeep Scrambler, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Looks nice and beef:muscle:. I bet yours didn't take a month:CWL::headbang:
Lol not if we don't count how long it took to find the extra trailer hitch stinger in my disaster of a garage... er state of the art fabrication facility... yeah thats it....

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
Went to Bundee offroad park in Jerome Michigan. Wouldn’t recommend the actual trails themselves very very tight for a gladiator. One too many close calls from ripping fenders off to smashing the bed side.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 221704FA-F357-4D9E-949E-74D9ED0A19E0

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 221704FA-F357-4D9E-949E-74D9ED0A19E0

Looks Like the Road to my House on the Lake!

Sponsored

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Lol not if we don't count how long it took to find the extra trailer hitch stinger in my disaster of a garage... er state of the art fabrication facility... yeah thats it....
Yep. That is what took me the most time. I wanted this to be as free as posable. All scrap parts and 1/4 cans of old paint. Not even sure what the skid came from. All I know is it was John Deere Green and strong like bull.

DocMcStuffins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Would you be so kind as to point out the thread for that?
Sorry- I couldn't point it out as I have been through these forums like a tornado over the last few weeks! Emblem is from the Ram EcoDiesel... there are plain black/red/silver ones like on mine, and there are ones like mine but with added chrome surround. I bought mine off eBay.
Sponsored