Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Zoomed in on the CMM mirrors. Worth every penny. Was the second “mod” I did a year ago. I store them in the under seat storage. The convex mirrors give you pretty good sight but still need to check the blind spots before merging. I also like that they don’t stick out very far from the door frame.

3A38D281-27AE-4F5F-8D01-65360591886B.jpeg

Love the tube doors. I can’t wait for the half doors to come out...despite i know theyre going to cost $1,500+ 😢
Sponsored

stephieboyle

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Got my custom built Jeep Gladiator last Thursday and spent the last 4 days playing! Added some blue nob covers on the dials on the dash, Bartact seat covers on the front and back seats, black hinge covers on all the doors, and the EVO SmartCap went on yesterday! The next thing to do is install the brake controller -- and maybe get the AMP Research Powerstep? Gotta plan that part in advance for the lift and new tires next year!

Blue Nobs.jpg

Seat Covers - Back seat.jpg

Seat Covers - Front Seat.jpg

WITH CAP.jpg

sblaine

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys - Red
Occupation
Security Alarms
Installed my Mopar Tonneau last night.
I’m happy with how it looks. Very clean.
Also added some Jeep slush mats.

77D3F39C-A1D1-4AE2-A2F5-19A7441F1F1B.jpeg

37BDEEB0-8BB9-42EA-95E1-66FE66958C4B.jpeg

9FE4BAAA-B1CC-4675-9421-A433D2CA20BA.jpeg

M4Fun

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2001 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
IT Manager
Zoomed in on the CMM mirrors. Worth every penny. Was the second “mod” I did a year ago. I store them in the under seat storage. The convex mirrors give you pretty good sight but still need to check the blind spots before merging. I also like that they don’t stick out very far from the door frame.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 9FE4BAAA-B1CC-4675-9421-A433D2CA20BA
What is the benefit of mounting the mirror high on the handle vs low/more conventional? I know you could do either.

Sponsored

Comicnut25

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Awesome
I want this!! How do I buy it.. my google search didn't come up with anything

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Added some blue nob covers on the dials on the dash, Bartact seat covers on the front and back seats,

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] CA3FA4E8-9F0C-4DB2-A389-358C469B6BC1
Very nice! How was the install on those seat covers? I was leaning PRP but Bartact actually makes an olive drab that would better match my sarge green.

stephieboyle

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Very nice! How was the install on those seat covers? I was leaning PRP but Bartact actually makes an olive drab that would better match my sarge green.
Bartact has some great colors!
So two thing about the install - first- they are TIGHT. Like, made for the jeep seats, TIGHT. I was EXHAUSTED after installing these -- but that's great, though, right? Because you want them to be made for the seats and fit perfectly. And that they do. The headrest covers were more of a pain to put on than the front seats, amazingly enough.
Second thing -- if you get the backseat covers, you'll need to remove the middle seatbelt from the bottom FIRST. Then feed the seatbelt through the seatbelt slot on the cover, then install the cover, THEN put the seatbelt back on. That makes the install a little more of a pain in the ass, but again, they are SUPER custom fit to these seats. And the MOLLE panels on the back are money. Love them.
The colors are sharp. Super spot on for color matching.

They were backordered everywhere I wanted to buy them - the best pricing I found was on 4wheelsparts - but they had like an 8 week wait time for front seat covers. I ended up ordering the backseat covers from 4wheelsparts and got them in a few weeks. I ordered the front seat covers from Northridge 4x4 and those came SUPER fast in 2 weeks, too.

All in all, yes, I absolutely recommend them. And be ready to count it as "arm day" 😂

Sponsored

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
What is the benefit of mounting the mirror high on the handle vs low/more conventional? I know you could do either.
Not sure why, but CMM made them to mount in the upper hand hold anchor. I'd be curious to hear their logic if anyone knows it.

You can swap them around for use in the lower anchor points which puts them in a standard position and also lets them extend just a bit more beyond the body.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1615319689211

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Not sure why, but CMM made them to mount in the upper hand hold anchor. I'd be curious to hear their logic if anyone knows it.

You can swap them around for use in the lower anchor points which puts them in a standard position and also lets them extend just a bit more beyond the body.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1615319689211
I thought I read once that they obstruct the door opening more and people bump their heads getting in/out. Not sure if that’s true...