Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Gladiator today?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
just be careful because you'd hate to have a hunk of your tire in that gator's jaws.
Yeah, with the 2,000+ pound clamping force of those jaws, and the size of the teeth in the older ones, it could get expensive.

TigerInFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Mojave
Occupation
Design & Sell Inground Pools
no kidding I worked with a guy who was a tech for our alarm company. he got sent to south Mississippi. this was well before cell phones. he got paged several times and never called in.

found out the next day he was parked on a two lane road and traffic was blocked for hours. said there was a gator who just decided to lay down right there. some local clown tried driving past it and that gator took a hunk out of his tire! so now the entire two lane road is really blocked.

at least that was the story that was being told. i kind of figured he had a honey on the side and went and spent some time at her place. he was quiet the player back in the day.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
at least that was the story that was being told. i kind of figured he had a honey on the side and went and spent some time at her place. he was quiet the player back in the day.
I'm afraid if I pulled that, I'd be better off taking my chances in a pit filled with alligators.........

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
You took the plow off didn't you... Lol
Yeah - it was hardly worth doing any plowing this last time. Snow was mostly gone in 2 days.
But - with blocks under the stand, it wasn't bad getting it disconnected even with the lift this time.
I sure like the stance better. It's settled in nicely as far as "looks". We'll see in 2 or 3 years when it actually snows more than a few inches and I hook it up again. (hoping the drought is over by then)

I figured about the time I got a plow, there'd be no snow. Yup - the car wash bit - I washed the truck yesterday to get the sand and salt and brine off it and today - well, check the weather maps.

(now that I'm ready for snow with a working snow blower and plow, my wife is asking if we could afford to move to Florida!)

arosen1997

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
LAV Turret Technician
We went for an adventure in the Owyhee Mountains up here in Idaho with my buddy's Side by side on Monday.
Did some crawling, did some trail running, buried it in about 30" of snow and ice with no winch points nearby. That was alot of digging, I'm still sore.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? PXL_20230220_180457391
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? PXL_20230220_191744085
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? PXL_20230220_191757779
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? PXL_20230220_230516234
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? PXL_20230221_012746204

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help sellers get multiple offer for their car in as little as one business day.
My wife is a HUGE fan of "Swamp People" so she wants us to plan a trip to southern LA to see the swamp country - and hopefully see some of the places shown on that show. I think she'd like to meet a few of the people from the show, too.
When we saw there was a gator farm near St. Augustine last September - guess where we went......
Too bad I just bought a new rifle last fall or I'd be going after one of the Landry signature rifles from Savage.

I sort of doubt plowing gators is legal in Florida - they'd like turn and bite it anyway.
You might be right on the legality of messing with the gators like that, even if its illegal, your plow probably isn't meant to deal with things that bite back.

Sponsored

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
Hid some Easter eggs around my hometown and marked their locations with the app called What3Words.
Now I'll post their locations (per the app) and let folks take their kids out to find them and see what they get.
If it goes well we'll do some more with bigger prizes next week.
Sponsored