First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Music
Haha!! This last week was a pretty good week, and next week will be great too.

Gopro Hero 11 ($299 on sale!!!!!) and some mounts coming early next week.
Today it was a Bulletpoint dash system for Gopro and Phone
Yesterday it was CMMOffroad pillar mount for my Garmin Inreach Mini2
A Jack Helper for the Bottle Jack
Some misc. tools, and a smaller lopper and folding saw
And for FUN, some PreRunner lights for the grill. I'll drop them in when I replace the Halogens with the Beamtech LED's that are coming soon....
A pair of Roam 86L cases for tools and recovery gear are upcoming as well.

Wooohoooo!! Small stuff mostly, but good times!! Just Empty Every Pocket!!

TroutFishingInAmerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Lock-Right lunchbox locker for the front diff of my 1970 CJ5 should be here tomorrow or Monday. Oh yeah. Bring it. Going full retardation now, front and rear cheap ass lunchbox is on my plate now. Manual steering and now a front locker. Lord have mercy on my soul for I know not what the fuck until I try it. Thank you for your prayers.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Lock-Right lunchbox locker for the front diff of my 1970 CJ5 should be here tomorrow or Monday. Oh yeah. Bring it. Going full retardation now, front and rear cheap ass lunchbox is on my plate now. Manual steering and now a front locker. Lord have mercy on my soul for I know not what the fuck until I try it. Thank you for your prayers.
I say god damn!

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
After 2 years of contemplating I pulled the trigger on some Bartact coyote seat covers. I always just throw my bonus money into savings but I said F it this time around and spread the love.

Sponsored

GEETCH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
A little background on this, i started my Jeep build with 3 stages in mind, those have been accomplished and now everything else is modified based on use and what will benefit me.

I have a SHW Offroad rear seat delete 60% and 40% coming in. i like the design better than goose gear due to the slide out drawers. Yes i have the skill to build my own seat delete as others have here however living in an apt with most tools in storage (due to my current employment) available time etc, for convenience, fit and finish i ordered one, will be modifying it as well, adding a rail system and tiedowns to it.

also, i have a Reaper Offroad tailgate storage box arriving, after looking at other companies comparing price and design of available space, this one made sense for me. Also i know i will get use out of the lighting in it too.

what led me to these two storage solutions has been through the use of the gladiator camping, off roading and store runs. originally i had a big box in the bed with my recovery gear, tools, parts etc. i really hated taking it out when i need the bed space. That tends to happen more often than i thought. so i ordered the seat deletes first. then i was thinking about how to maximize the storage space in the cab and make use of dead space in the truck, the tail gate box fits the bill. i will be putting things that are used in the bed like tie down straps, bungie cords, cargo net etc in the gate.

seat delete.jpg

tailgate.jpg

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
A little background on this, i started my Jeep build with 3 stages in mind, those have been accomplished and now everything else is modified based on use and what will benefit me.

I have a SHW Offroad rear seat delete 60% and 40% coming in. i like the design better than goose gear due to the slide out drawers. Yes i have the skill to build my own seat delete as others have here however living in an apt with most tools in storage (due to my current employment) available time etc, for convenience, fit and finish i ordered one, will be modifying it as well, adding a rail system and tiedowns to it.

also, i have a Reaper Offroad tailgate storage box arriving, after looking at other companies comparing price and design of available space, this one made sense for me. Also i know i will get use out of the lighting in it too.

what led me to these two storage solutions has been through the use of the gladiator camping, off roading and store runs. originally i had a big box in the bed with my recovery gear, tools, parts etc. i really hated taking it out when i need the bed space. That tends to happen more often than i thought. so i ordered the seat deletes first. then i was thinking about how to maximize the storage space in the cab and make use of dead space in the truck, the tail gate box fits the bill. i will be putting things that are used in the bed like tie down straps, bungie cords, cargo net etc in the gate.

Jeep Gladiator What do u have coming in the mail? tailgate

Jeep Gladiator What do u have coming in the mail? tailgate
That truck looks familiar HAHA! You will love the seat deletes! Did you also get the rear wall?

Blackjeepjk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi, 2015 2dr Jk hard rock rubi
Some kc gravity pro6 clear covers. Soon will be dark at 5pm. Think I’ll be needing to use them more often!

Sponsored

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
no didn’t get the wall, but I did get y’all’s under seat bracket for the twin arb compressor and love it
Wish they had a way to use the bottom part of the wall, the part that covers the back panel. I think it’s a clean look, but they said there is no way to connect it unless you but the whole back wall. I don’t want to cover my back window though.

KevinM60

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
CAD/CAM
I have a new car cover on the way and a can of scotchgard to keep the sun from killing it so fast this time.

RangerG

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Instructor
Ordered the JCR Molle panels that fit above the rear seat and the roof between the front seats.

Dickster

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator rubicon, 2022 Ram 3500 6.7L
Occupation
Sheet metal
Pro charger.
Rcv front axle shafts.
Revolution rear chromoly shafts.
Revolution 5.38 gears.

JeepCode4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Gladiator HA
Soundskins for the floor and Armorlite to replace the carpet with. Looking forward to reducing some of the road noise and no more carpet or mats.
Sponsored