James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Freedom Edition
Occupation
Aviation Technician
Vehicle Showcase
I have a soft top so I keep a blanket there. When I take out the back window, I flip it over, lay it in the blanket, and store it behind the seat.
Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Rope, rain coat and a cab cover. I found the space back there not to useful compared to the underseat box. Also found that water can get in there with the rear window out, vs everything under the seat is dry.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Most of the time its the freedom panel bag. I also have carried a Remington 870 or a M4 behind the seat.
Photography tripod. Gun case chain and lock during deer seasons. Shooting stick and stand cushion. Scent eliminator spray. But photography tripod most of the year.
With a couple of molle straps, one can stow a long gun behind the rear seats quite easily and securely. Since the seat backs lock.
Do you have a subwoofer, or are you without the premium audio?

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '21 JLU 80th | Past '20 JTR, '18 JLUR
Reusable grocery bags on the drivers side and blanket on the passenger side. The under seat storage box holds all recover gear, and other stuff.

fun2drum

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
My waterproof bluetooth speaker (not OEM) and a small tarp. I guess I could fit my wife's purse back there and lock it in if need be, but I'm afraid it would squish and damage some of her stuff in there.

Sponsored

BCC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Normally, a road and a mountain bike helmet, a bag of knee and elbow mtb armor, clipless bicycle shoes, bike gloves, ammo and if I’m going shooting, a gun bag.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
I have nothing under or behind mine currently. Just what came in it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Alans17

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I have nothing under or behind mine currently. Just what came in it.
I feel you. We’ve got 2 car seats in the back including one infant car seat. On the plus side, it all fits without issue. On the other hand, hoisting that infant carrier up into the car seat base is a two-handed job, even before a lift.

Space Invader

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Jumper cables, windex spray and microfiber cloth (the inside of my windows get dusty sometimes), air hose and pressure gauge, bear spray, first air kit, thermal emergency blankets, tire puncture repair kit, fire extinguisher, state road atlas, sometimes a flashlight.

Higher_Ground

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
I feel you. We’ve got 2 car seats in the back including one infant car seat. On the plus side, it all fits without issue. On the other hand, hoisting that infant carrier up into the car seat base is a two-handed job, even before a lift.

At least with the infant base I can still easily lift the seat bottom to get underneath. The full sized car seats make it a PITA to get to the storage, though.

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
At least with the infant base I can still easily lift the seat bottom to get underneath. The full sized car seats make it a PITA to get to the storage, though.
I bet a local metal shop could fab you up some mounts to relocate those car seats to roof or bed crossbars, then you could store all sorts of things behind the seats—divorce papers, microwave meals, bail money...

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Doggie seat cover for the back seats...
^ Larger side, I keep a nice doggie blanket (for rear seat) from Costco that doubles as an emergency blanket for humans. Smaller side, umbrella, towel, and first aid kit.
Sponsored