Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
Does your dash look like this?
05106a513e682b994f28627e2bebf535_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-2.1.jpg
Yes.

To be clear though, the view from every vehicle I've owned since 15 has looked like that including pin up girl on the dash. So basically, it's next to the "on/off" supercharger switch?
Sponsored

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
On the gladiator though I’d be careful running the PPC’s even with the clan tech double heatsinks, endosteel and ferofiberous, Jeep engineers have already admitted it runs at the leading edge cooling wise. :whew:;)

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
On the gladiator though I’d be careful running the PPC’s even with the clan tech double heatsinks, endosteel and ferofiberous, Jeep engineers have already admitted it runs at the leading edge cooling wise. :whew:;)
But, the Gladiator has extra cooling with those bigger seven slots but still can't keep the PPC cool. Come on FCA!

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
Footwell lights. As noted earlier, try it at night. I jacked with this for 3 days in daylight and never even knew it had footwell lighting.

Sponsored

Pocono-Jeep

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Dodge Durango
I spent too long in the car one night reading the owner's manual and playing with the light controls trying to figure this out. I eventually got it, but I think the options may be different between trim levels. I don't notice any footwell or cupholder lighting when I adjust this dial. The only change I noticed was lighting in the door handles. I have a Sport S, so maybe you Overland and Rubicon guys get cooler interior lighting options.

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
I spent too long in the car one night reading the owner's manual and playing with the light controls trying to figure this out. I eventually got it, but I think the options may be different between trim levels. I don't notice any footwell or cupholder lighting when I adjust this dial. The only change I noticed was lighting in the door handles. I have a Sport S, so maybe you Overland and Rubicon guys get cooler interior lighting options.
This.. I confirmed on my Sport S last night

Rafael's Jive

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Scrambler, 09 WRX, 17 Forester, and to many bicycles
Just here for the Mechwarrior references. A "Like" for each one of you.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Well it’s not every day you see a rifleman being ripped up by a war hammer but not also being totally destroyed by it.

Sponsored

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
I can't seem to figure out what exactly this scroller changes. Any ideas? It's the scroller next to the dashboard display brightness scroller.

Screenshot_20190905-125745~2.png
I can't thank you enough for asking this; I've messed with this for weeks and every time I think, I'll read the manual, I get caught up in something else and forget until the next time I drive the JT. Makes sense I didn't figure it out as I've only had the JT out a couple of times after dark.

Maximus Meridius

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S , 2018 Jeep Compass, 2016 WRX
I too have a Sport S. I have no door handle lighting. Only the lock and unlock buttons are illuminated and are dimmable with the dash lamp rheostat. The right side thumb wheel.
I can’t get the left wheel to control anything. I only have a drivers side footwell lamp.
Everything is either dimmed or turned on or off through the right. And nothing with the left.
The dealer I bought this truck at doesn’t even know. Which leaves me questioning THEM!!
I was at the dealer the second day after I bought it, they said they would research it and give me a call.
A month and a half now. I’m still waiting for that call!!!!

Maximus Meridius

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S , 2018 Jeep Compass, 2016 WRX
So!!! I do have door handle lights. A little LED in the top of the handle pull cups and only the front doors. I most always have my dash lamps all the way up. The two clicks at the top of the right rheostat, the first locks the dash and other interior lamps on high and the top click turns on the dome lamp. Everybody know how it works. The click that turns everything on high shuts off the door pulls LED. If you have the rheostat anywhere between that second from top click but not clicked on, and the bottom, the left rheostat controls the the intensity of the door pulls LED. It goes from dim to really dim. I think it still works if you have the right switch rolled all the way down and clicked shutting off the dome lamp and foot wells lamps.
And that’s all my Sport S has. I’m sure higher trim levels has more lamps on that circuit throughout the truck.
So now I can go to my dealer and tell them what that SCROLLER does, since they don’t know.
BTW my right footwell lamp was unplugged, but I got her now!

dickpasman

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Occupation
retired
So!!! I do have door handle lights. A little LED in the top of the handle pull cups and only the front doors. I most always have my dash lamps all the way up. The two clicks at the top of the right rheostat, the first locks the dash and other interior lamps on high and the top click turns on the dome lamp. Everybody know how it works. The click that turns everything on high shuts off the door pulls LED. If you have the rheostat anywhere between that second from top click but not clicked on, and the bottom, the left rheostat controls the the intensity of the door pulls LED. It goes from dim to really dim. I think it still works if you have the right switch rolled all the way down and clicked shutting off the dome lamp and foot wells lamps.
And that’s all my Sport S has. I’m sure higher trim levels has more lamps on that circuit throughout the truck.
So now I can go to my dealer and tell them what that SCROLLER does, since they don’t know.
BTW my right footwell lamp was unplugged, but I got her now!
Thanks for this. I was looking for wth this did as well!

Knightindullarmor

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Edition
Occupation
Firearms Instructor
One wheel is brightness of interior lights. One is timer for how long the dome & headlights stay on after door is shut or lock button pushed on the keyfob.
Sponsored