Sponsored

What is everyone seeing? Below Invoice and rates?

Rickv100De

First Name
1967 Land Rover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Congrats on the purchase, I am only seeing about 7% off on similar Max Tow.

Rick
Sponsored

JRegister

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S w/Max Tow
Congrats on the purchase, I am only seeing about 7% off on similar Max Tow.

Rick
Thanks Rick. One thing I did do which helped me find this deal was I started searching the inventory of all local Jeep dealers in my area direct on their website.

I was originally just searching Cars.com/Autotrader, but not finding great deals. The dealer I went through doesn't publish their inventory on those sites, so I almost missed it.

teleportJeep

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
I agree with the above post - Call all of your dealers around and even some out of your area.
My deal was about ~20.5% discount off MSRP including the $2000 incentive in Southern CA.
This is a buyers market. My biggest advice is to have patience and keep negotiating.

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Volvo Xc90 Polestar
Occupation
Finder of bad stuff and people.
Vehicle Showcase
Very strange. I spoke with my local dealer manager recently. Still sticking to their pricing (and units) they've had for months. Exception being Overlands, but no thanks. Essentially said not gonna discount a JTR to better than 8K without factory incentives. I had that from Tri-cities etc before the current recession so I feel like I can close the book on buying from the local dealer. That's ok, it's not personal, it's just business. I'll continue to keep my $ in my pocket.
The overlands aren't moving without discounts because you get a Sport with some added niceties and color matched fenders and shell for a price of a base Rubicon. Nobody is willing to pay Rubicon money for a sport even with a few bells and whistles. SO the Overlands have been sitting...... Hence the really aggressive pricing. I'll gladly pay sport money for an Overland with the added bells and whistles. Just as an example. My overland had a sticker of 52k, Ive seen Rubicons for the same sticker price- after discounts mine was 37,785, while the same rubicon was 47k. For 10k i'll take the fully loaded Overland and drop 3k on ARB air lockers....

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I agree with the above post - Call all of your dealers around and even some out of your area.
My deal was about ~20.5% discount off MSRP including the $2000 incentive in Southern CA.
This is a buyers market. My biggest advice is to have patience and keep negotiating.
What did you end up getting and from where?

Sponsored

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Rickv100De

First Name
1967 Land Rover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Thanks Rick. One thing I did do which helped me find this deal was I started searching the inventory of all local Jeep dealers in my area direct on their website.

I was originally just searching Cars.com/Autotrader, but not finding great deals. The dealer I went through doesn't publish their inventory on those sites, so I almost missed it.
I reached out to a dealer that has had a Max Tow on their lot for months. Best I could do from the dealer was 7%. I am ok with that. The dealer can keep paying to have it on the lot and I can keep my money in my pocket.

Rick

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
Central Virginia best on Rubicon about 5% off invoice - seems Sport or Overland could get closer to 7%.

JeepChak12

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mazda Miata GT
Northern VA been offered 9.9% below invoice at the end of March on a Rubicon order. That dealer said they could no longer offer that deal in April but other dealers have offered to match it. Prior to that been offered 8.5% below invoice everywhere and 9.25% at one place in Feb.

Sponsored

BlueScapegoat

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 ST185, 04 Ram SRT10, SC'd 05 Rubi, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Vehicle Showcase
I called on that one, since it has the exact options I want.

That price is only if you finance through them. I said I would pay that price now, with cash, and they said no.

Seems an odd choice since their website shows they have 28 Rubicon Gladiators on the lot. Must be planning to push a lot of fully equipped 2020s during this pandemic recession lol.

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
I would finance it for the minimum amount and then turn around in a few months and pay it off.

JeepChak12

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mazda Miata GT
I’ve had multiple dealers basically say the financing is worth about $500 off MSRP. If that’s still the case, you might be able to negotiate the price within about $500 with no financing.

kylebw7

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery, 392 Daytona, JK
Yeah finance through them. I think you can pay it off without penalty in three or four months. I’m trying to buy paying cashs as well. If they get ridiculous with wanting to finance I’ll just do it and pay it off as soon as I can. I doubt my dealer wants financing though as they said they can do the 0% on rubicons after running my credit. They’re barely working and have been a pain to deal with so far but they’re offering 6k off before negotiating. I decided to try to get them to do the lift and tires before purchase. I have the wheels already. Figure if I let them keep the $995 optioned wheels on it, tires, rubi suspension, rock rails, and front bumper they can do the rest at their listed price. I have wheels, bumper, and RSE steps already (bumper still on its way to me). They’d just be giving me ~$1500 tires and ~$1200 lift plus installation. I’ll install the bumper and step rails when I get it home unless they have to install the bumper before I can drive it away. It’s one of the few orange rubicons I’ve found left out there and they have two of them

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
mine as of yesterday.

IMG_2240.jpg
Who did you buy from Mac Haik has been running some crazy pricing on overlands as well as few other dealers. Its driving me crazy cause I'm about 2 months from being in position to buy but fear all the crazy reductions will be gone
Sponsored