Sponsored

Which Axles?

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
My information is based on the information from one of the Jeep Gladiator engineers.

All Gladiators have the current generation Dana 44 front and rear. However, only the Rubicon, Mojave (not available with the diesel) and High Altitude model plus the Max Tow option (also not available with the diesel) have the wider axles. The Mojave actually has a one off rear axle that is constructed with even thicker tubing.

The center sections are all the same between the Rubicon and non Rubicon models. The only difference is in the tube length and the thickness.
Here's the verification of ur jeep engineer friend, and now I kno. Thanks!
Sponsored

Attachments

OP
OP
Steven_B

Steven_B

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aroundthenw.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 WK2, 2001 XJ, 1993 YJ, 2021 JT EcoDiesel
Occupation
Digital Marketing Manager
Here's the verification of ur jeep engineer friend, and now I kno. Thanks!
I'm confused, what's your point. That spec sheet says what I said above?

It lists the Dana M210 and M220 wide track axles are included with the Max tow Package which is an option for the gasser but not the diesel and standard on the Mojave (diesel not available with in the Mojave trim), High Altitude and Rubicon?

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I'm confused, what's your point. That spec sheet says what I said above?

It lists the Dana M210 and M220 wide track axles are included with the Max tow Package which is an option for the gasser but not the diesel and standard on the Mojave (diesel not available with in the Mojave trim), High Altitude and Rubicon?
Yes, I was verifying it based on what I found. And then posting a hard fact sheet for others to view. Sorry I wasn't clearer

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Yes, I was verifying it based on what I found. And then posting a hard fact sheet for others to view. Sorry I wasn't clearer
There sure seems to be quite a few people that are very sensitive and combative on this site.
I took your response as a confirmation in print as to Steven_B’s comment, nothing more.
It was perfectly clear to me, and thanks for the manufacturers specification sheet.
Sponsored