Will all OEM wheels fit on all models?

Moose95

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Overland; 2018 Colorado Z71
I have an Overland, but would like to switch to a 17 wheel/tire combo. I was thinking of getting some take-offs from the member marketplace, but I am not sure if Rubicon/Mojave/Willys wheels will fit on the Overland - is there a difference in offset that would create problems?
Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
All OEM wheels are 7.5" wide and with the exception of the Mojave have the same offset.

OP
OP
Moose95

Moose95

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Overland; 2018 Colorado Z71
thank you! Would Mojave wheels still fit even though they have a different offset? I am the opposite of an expert on wheels, so I don't fully understand how that impacts things, other than making tires stick out a little more or less. I appreciate the help!

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
thank you! Would Mojave wheels still fit even though they have a different offset? I am the opposite of an expert on wheels, so I don't fully understand how that impacts things, other than making tires stick out a little more or less. I appreciate the help!
Mojave has a wider track. They just stick out more.

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
The 20 inch rims on the high altitude and Sahara 4xe are actually 8 inches wide instead of 7.5

Sponsored

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
Mojave wheels have a +.25 more Back Space this is for clearance of the Fox Shocks.. Yes they will Fit an Overland and will be slightly more to the outside of the fenders.

IOS-XR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator HA Diesel, 21 Silverado LT Diesel
Occupation
CTO
I switched from 20” wheels on my High Altitude to 17” JLU Rubicon wheels with no issues. I will say the brake calipers are MUCH closer to the wheels than they were before. Everything fits just fine though and the BFG AT KO2’s will be much better in the snow than the “minivan” tires the HA came with.

I will be putting the HA wheel set back on in the spring though. Better ride and better mileage.

jdsDCPm.jpg

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
I switched from 20” wheels on my High Altitude to 17” JLU Rubicon wheels with no issues. I will say the brake calipers are MUCH closer to the wheels than they were before. Everything fits just fine though and the BFG AT KO2’s will be much better in the snow than the “minivan” tires the HA came with.

I will be putting the HA wheel set back on in the spring though. Better ride and better mileage.

jdsDCPm.jpg
Surprised they ride better, I would think the BFGs with much taller sidewalls would ride better, what load range are the BFGs?

IOS-XR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator HA Diesel, 21 Silverado LT Diesel
Occupation
CTO
They are factory “C” load range.