Wranglers don't wave

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
go topless. trust me. you will get a lot of waves. i do.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I felt like a dick today. Iā€™m not used to Wranglers waving and I had one wave at me today and processed it too late and he probably didnā€™t see me wave back. Thereā€™s probably a thread on Wrangler forums now saying Gladiators donā€™t wave. Haha
I don't know what it is like in Raleigh, but in the Charlotte area there are just too many wranglers people would go crazy waving all the time. I think it is just reserved down here at least for two doors, and good looking rigs is what it seems like to me. Also only men seem to wave, no soccer mom mobiles, lol.

Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)
I think you can find JTs at Avis at most major airports, if not all.

red/green hawk

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S with max tow package, 2008 Suburban LTZ
Occupation
ICU Nurse
I got more waves in my tricked out Renegade.

DirtySaylor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I get maybe 2/10 wave. What I notice is that at lights, they usually won't say anything, and i've even had a few try to "Race" me. I smoked each and every wrangler off the line easily. Tampa FL here.

red/green hawk

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S with max tow package, 2008 Suburban LTZ
Occupation
ICU Nurse
I smoked each and every wrangler off the line easily. Tampa FL here.
This guy in a TRD off road Tacoma goaded me into a drag at a stop light...same result. Then I told my father-in-law who has a TRD sport who didn't believe it and I smoked him too. Most Wrangler owners here in ABQ just show there's off at the mall. I've done more in my old Outback than they ever will.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
In my area, Iā€™d say itā€™s about 75% of Wranglers & Gladiators wave back. Thereā€™s always a few snobs, douchebags, and purists...but thatā€™s everywhere.

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
Last Saturday I drove over the mountains on Old Stage Road/Gold Camp Road. A lot of Wranglers passed me going the opposite way. Every one of them waved!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
A TJ just gave me a middle finger lol maybe I can find him later .
Sounds like he was a jealous prick. Probably some college douche, or someone in their early-to-mid 20's.

The ones who don't seem to wave back to me, are either the younger dudes who are driving older rigs that aren't anywhere near as modded, or the really old dudes with ponytails and probably wear moccasins everywhere, have "coexist" stickers on their Jeep, and talk about "mother earth" all the time... That's just what I've noticed in my area as a common trend amongst those who don't wave. Get mad all you want, it is what it is... You can't make up statistics......Unless you're a Democrat. :CWL:

boltnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
Business Owner
I get maybe 2/10 wave. What I notice is that at lights, they usually won't say anything, and i've even had a few try to "Race" me. I smoked each and every wrangler off the line easily. Tampa FL here.
Funny how much difference a few miles makes. Iā€™m in Winter Haven and itā€™s closer to 2/10 who donā€™t wave. Excluding the soccer moms, they donā€™t wave. The ones that seam to want to race here are all the Ford pick-ups. I donā€™t give them the satisfaction.
Sponsored