Wrecked Gladiator Rubicon Rebuild

sbcjeep

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2012 Tiguan, 2004 Yukon XL
The boys at Goonzquad are rebuilding a wrecked Gladiator Rubicon on their YouTube Channel. It was a Jeep in Marco Island, FL that slid sideways into a tree. Two episodes so far. Going to take a lot of work to get it straight.

Sponsored

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
These 2 guys live bout 25 miles from me never meet them but I watch their YouTube channel and all I got to say is these boys are good they have rebuilt a lot of stuff and they do the job right I can’t wait to see what they do to the gladiator I bet they lift it and other mods

Sponsored

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
Look at their YouTube channel at some of the builds they have done these kids are good you will be surprised they were just doing builds in the driveway they haven’t had their shop very long

OP
OP

sbcjeep

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2012 Tiguan, 2004 Yukon XL
I have watched all of their builds. They started with a Jeep JK Rubicon and have since rebuilt some great vehicles like an F150, Corvette Z06, Mustang GT, Camaro ZL1, GTR, 350Z, S2000, Huracan, F430, F-450, Challenger Hellcat, Carger Pursuit, Goblin...

These guys have drive and get some stuff done. I can't wait to see the results on this build!

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I like their channel and have subscribed to it for quite some time. They have the naivety of youth but seem pretty eager to learn. Some of their early work is down right cringey but they are a good example of learning and moving on with their skill sets improving.

Last edited:

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Other than their Special K "yo yo yo", they're fun to watch and do a good job, even with the limitations of their garage.

Tonellin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 LJ rubicon, 16 WK2
Their first bunch of rebuilds were pretty janky and definitely shade tree quality at best - chock it up to being young and inexperienced. I haven't followed their recent builds but I expect they got a lot better after learning a ton. I do love their enthusiasm though

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
The other thing about them, they still live at home with their mom and dad. How they value their time and what they put into those builds is a lot different than most people. YouTube money aside, some of their builds would have been non-starters out the gate if they had to pay themselves a full shop rate and did not have "buddies" that own a paint booth and did frame work who charge them next to nothing for using their work space in off business hours. Of course that is part of the charm is in how they hustle everything to make it work.

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
I have to watch their channel with the volume off.