First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Sick deal and you will be happy with them. Where are you turning them up at that price?
Right now Custom Wheel Outlet is running a buy 3 get 1 free deal until December 31 on the X-AT.
Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
That's a really good deal, I would go for it.
I'm definitely considering them. What size did you go with, 37s?
Do you have any head on pics of your JT to see how much your tires poke out? What's the offset of those Mopar beadlocks?

WDM215

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lincoln Mark LT, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I'm definitely considering them. What size did you go with, 37s?
Do you have any head on pics of your JT to see how much your tires poke out? What's the offset of those Mopar beadlocks?
I went 35" just based upon the amount of highway driving I do vs off-road needs, but it was a hard call. The Mopar beadlocks are +12 and just stick out a little.

k+fLIizgTQi6PW5bgEE1bA.jpg

UajskLJHTFKXagTP8mUJ6w.jpg

Un6%e+3UQySPMYR2zVTURA.jpg

arosen1997

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
LAV Turret Technician
Sick deal and you will be happy with them. Where are you turning them up at that price?
Custom wheel outlet is doing a buy 3 get 1 sale

Also just ordered them in 35s, can't wait for them to get here.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I went 35" just based upon the amount of highway driving I do vs off-road needs, but it was a hard call. The Mopar beadlocks are +12 and just stick out a little.

k+fLIizgTQi6PW5bgEE1bA.jpg

UajskLJHTFKXagTP8mUJ6w.jpg

Un6%e+3UQySPMYR2zVTURA.jpg
That looks good. I like it.

arosen1997

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
LAV Turret Technician
Custom wheel outlet just canceled my order for no reason and won't answer my emails or calls so I guess I'm not going to get such a good deal on these tires anyway.

Snowdogyyz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Got mine mounted today. I like them! Quiet road manners- definitely stiffer than the Duelers. Look awesome. Trying to decide if I want to bother with the front leveling kit or not.

7bDurcz.jpg

aqYTG2J.jpg

HJ1ZWng.jpg

nlSnmWh.jpg

arosen1997

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
LAV Turret Technician
Walmart has these for sale for 209$ in 35x12.50r17. Just a heads up if anyone is looking to buy some.

Sponsored

OP
OP
WXman

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I never did update this thread, my bad. I feel like it's fair to do so. After much investigation, my vibration was coming from the cheap Quadratec wheels I bought. The wheels were out of round! They sent me two new ones to replace the two that were the worst, and one of those two new ones was also out of round. You get what you pay for!

So long story short, the Yokohama tires were not to blame.

arosen1997

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
LAV Turret Technician
I never did update this thread, my bad. I feel like it's fair to do so. After much investigation, my vibration was coming from the cheap Quadratec wheels I bought. The wheels were out of round! They sent me two new ones to replace the two that were the worst, and one of those two new ones was also out of round. You get what you pay for!

So long story short, the Yokohama tires were not to blame.
Good to hear you got it figure out. I've had mine for 3000 miles now and they've been fantastic

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
Just got these on my JT Rubicon in 35x12.5x17 on the stock wheels...love them so far!

Anyone have this size and care to share what PSI you have found to work well for them? The tire shop left them around 40 and I think this is way too high...thinking maybe 32 or so but wanted to check and see if anyone has any direct experience with this!

Jeep Gladiator Yokohama Geolandar X-AT 20200430_192759
Jeep Gladiator Yokohama Geolandar X-AT 15883655392722131239813774730491

arosen1997

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
LAV Turret Technician
Just got these on my JT Rubicon in 35x12.5x17 on the stock wheels...love them so far!

Anyone have this size and care to share what PSI you have found to work well for them? The tire shop left them around 40 and I think this is way too high...thinking maybe 32 or so but wanted to check and see if anyone has any direct experience with this!

I've been running mine at 36, been thinking about dropping down to 34 since I don't think I'm getting full contact at 36

Nick83

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Art Director
So when I did my lift and new wheels and tires I ended going with a BF Goodrich KM2 M/T. Mainly because I just loved the way they looked from anything else thats out there. I watched several videos and read some forums with people talking about how quiet they were. They are indeed fairly quiet but to be expected from a new tire but about a week later I was realizing M/T don't do good in snow or ice. I could feel them vibrating a tad while driving down the road and came to the conclusion I should be running a A/T. It was an expensive mistake to make but just bit the bullet and went out and got a set of these Yokohama X-A/T's. I honestly couldn't be more happy with them. They are very quiet and very smooth. Im sure it will be better MPG and they will last longer. Good news is I mounted the mud terrains on my stock wheels for when I want to go wheeling or camping so am happy in the long run but kinda wish I just would have gone with these from the jump. Just wanted to post my thoughts in case people were curious about the tire. One thing is pictures honestly don't do them justice. They are aggressive as all hell which was my worry that I'd be in the same boat as the KM3 but they are so quiet and drive like butter.
Sponsored