Your Jeep's name

FishChowder

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Cmax
It seems many of y'all have thought long and hard about the name you have given your jeep.

What did you name it and why?
Sponsored

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
JKUR - BLACK HOLE. Because money goes in is never seen again. Plus I named all my previous black vehicles "OB1" or some variant for "Ol Black"...so i wanted to play off that to.

JTR - License plate just says "Jeep Truck", lol. Good enough for now!! Almost named it either BH HAULR or JK HAULR but changed my mind.

Hell I even named my golf cart "ground hog" because my wife said I build everything the same, lol....lift, tires etc...

Last edited:

JT_Jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon, 2016 Husqvarna FE350S
My friends named my Jeep "Thid"...because of the tail lights... :)

thid.jpg

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I don't name my inanimate objects either. It's "the Jeep" and my Dodge is "The Cummins", etc...

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
The JKUR is Gator. For the color and since we're from Backwoods FL where there's nothing but gators and other wild game.

The JT is Lazarus. Lazarus was who Jesus brought back from the dead and he was different when he came back. Plus, I'm a big Sci Fi wierdo! In Stargate they had the Lazarus pit with the same concept. They would come out of the Lazarus pit completely different. I feel like once you get in and take a ride in a topless and doorless Jeep, you get out a completely different person.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
My daughter thought Firecracker Red looked like Twizzlers candy. She told me to name the Jeep that.

3C477659-0589-4D23-A5DF-2AD4479E4F78.jpeg
You know what? I'm not into naming my stuff, but I give it an A+ for the unique factor of the name...And the fact that you actually had stickers made for the hood for it. :like:

Sponsored

DawgBox

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
It seems many of y'all have thought long and hard about the name you have given your jeep.

What did you name it and why?
DawgBox. It has a couple reasons I went with DawgBox. First is that one of our conditions of moving to 8600 ft in Colorado (baby its cold up there!) is that I would get a dog. I told the family I was going to name it Dawg! :facepalm: But, it'll be a female so that won't work. Next, my wife being from South Africa and English being her fourth language sometimes results in comical sayings. Instead of dog house it became dog box! And since I'm always in the 'dog box' and by extension the Jeep which I'm always in, it became DawgBox!

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
You know what? I'm not into naming my stuff, but I give it an A+ for the unique factor of the name...And the fact that you actually had stickers made for the hood for it. :like:

I agree. I think it's silly when people force names on an a vehicle. If it has a name it just kind of happens. This is a perfect example. Love it!:like:

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
When all dressed for plowing it's generally referred to as The Galloping Goose.

Jeep Gladiator Your Jeep's name galloping goose.JPG

Funny how few pictures I have of myself plowing.
Sponsored

Last edited: