First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave being built...
Occupation
Medical Devices
Picked my brand new overland up Saturday night, dropped it back this morning with po300 misfire. I put less than 30 miles on it before I got to play this game that seams didn’t get resolved. But........ I am glad to hear others have no issues because all I’ve found today are 40+ horror stories
Sorry man. You know the build date by chance? Seems like a lot of them are 10/2019-1/2020...just from what I’ve seen.
Sponsored

Stark25

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 overland
Occupation
Electrician supervisor
Sorry man. You know the build date by chance? Seems like a lot of them are 10/2019-1/2020...

just from what I’ve seen.
Yes sir! 1-20 sucks! Really wanted to love this truck hope it doesn’t end up like the rest!

Dlpfish

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite Rubicon JT, 2010 Kia Forte Coupe
I have had mine since Sept , just over 12000 miles zero issues. GCMJTR , love this truck, waited to start modding to make sure that there were no issues. Now the fun bargains.

JTpoor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Tyrant
Picked my brand new overland up Saturday night, dropped it back this morning with po300 misfire. I put less than 30 miles on it before I got to play this game that seams didn’t get resolved. But........ I am glad to hear others have no issues because all I’ve found today are 40+ horror stories
Wow! Sorry to hear that. Can you get out of this thing? With 30 miles on the clock and a misfire issue already, I'm hoping for you that there's a one week grace period or something where you might be able to turn it back over to the dealer and look for another w a different build date.

Stark25

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 overland
Occupation
Electrician supervisor
Wow! Sorry to hear that. Can you get out of this thing? With 30 miles on the clock and a misfire issue already, I'm hoping for you that there's a one week grace period or something where you might be able to turn it back over to the dealer and look for another w a different build date.
ive been trying, I told them to give my trade in back or a new Jeep. I paid for a brand new vehicle not one that’s under the knife Before I’ve Even hade it 48 hours. I’m supposed to get some kind of Answer by today’s. But my stealer is proving to be dishonest and unprofessional, I don’t expect they will even consider doing the right thing.

Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
It depends on the state you buy in. Nevada has no 'change your mind' period. Once you sign the papers, that's it. Everything you want has to be in writing before you sign.

nates91xj

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport, 2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Not a misfire but yesterday I got a check engine light and ESS lights and it wouldn't turn off or go into any gear, pulled fuse F10 and it reset everything and was fine last night and today so far. Has 3,005 miles on it now. Going to the dealer Friday to hopefully figure it out

Jaydebe

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stacy'sMom aka: 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Renovations
Vehicle Showcase
9,000 miles in 6 weeks. No issues as of yet.
Although this 3.6 seems to make more noises than the 3.6 in our '18 PM3500.

TooChill4

First Name
Teo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator JT
Vehicle Showcase
9,000 miles in 6 weeks. No issues as of yet.
Although this 3.6 seems to make more noises than the 3.6 in our '18 PM3500.
Did you say 9k miles in 6 weeks!? Damn dude, that's more miles than in my 6 months of ownership, and I've traveled up the Eastern seaboard. At least you're enjoying it.
I agree that the 3.6L is noisy. One of the first mods I did was put an air intake, and if I didn't have the stick shift, it would've came out - that's how loud it is. I won't even contemplate an exhaust. op
Glad your enjoying the Glad

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Picked mine up the end of July last year, so coming up on a year. No problems other than a couple of plastic pieces that didn't get snapped down good at the factory, but they were a snap to fix. Only time it has been in the shop is for oil change. Has over 13,000 on it.

Sponsored

Jaydebe

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stacy'sMom aka: 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Renovations
Vehicle Showcase
Did you say 9k miles in 6 weeks!? Damn dude, that's more miles than in my 6 months of ownership, and I've traveled up the Eastern seaboard. At least you're enjoying it.
I agree that the 3.6L is noisy. One of the first mods I did was put an air intake, and if I didn't have the stick shift, it would've came out - that's how loud it is. I won't even contemplate an exhaust. op
Glad your enjoying the Glad
Yeah, we bought the Gladiator on the road while travelling. By the time we made it back to the east coast (2 weeks later) we had already 5k on her. We thought we'd slow down (technically we have), we put another 4k on her.

We're hoping to stay more local for a month or two. After that, we're hoping for a good 2-3 week overland & mtb trip again.

4S50

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Sportsman of Leisure
15000 plus trouble free miles for me. I have had the oil analyzed by Blackstone for both oil changes thus far and it has been spot on.

AJ-MJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Cherokee and 1954 Willys
Occupation
Retired
Picked mine up 7/19 and have just over 8000 miles. NO ISSUES! Wooohooo...

Last edited: