Sponsored

Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

veblenesque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave manual, 2021 Sport S manual (sold)
Picking up my sarge green Mojave tomorrow morning if anyone wants me to snap a photo of their Gladiator on the lot.

Great suggestions in the thread on ordering. Do your homework, build it yourself, contact Daniel, track online and you'll be in good shape. Also note that they're not doing pick-ups from airport/hotels for the next couple weeks. Uber from Nashville is less than $40.
Sponsored

jeep4x4bp

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 1989 Wrangler Sahara
Ok, Ill bite…..
Can you post a link to these rebates you speak of??
What rebates get you 5-8k off of MSRP???
I searched most of the country, couldn't find exactly what i wanted, and something that was close was firm at MSRP + dealer fees…
If you work for a dealer, thats cool - most have that same “buy off the lot” pushyness - but leave us that want what we want and dont care about the wait to get an awesome price alone please….
I just purchased 2 weeks ago a 2022 Rubicon off the lot. I was between that and a mojave. I was able to negotiate down 11.5% off MSRP including rebates. The rebates were 1k off for rubicon, 500 for firefighter discount, 500 for regional, and 500 for financing with chrysler capitol. Had i gone with the mojave it would have been 500 more due to not having the larger rebate the rubicon has.

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Model 3 & 2022 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
Picking up my sarge green Mojave tomorrow morning if anyone wants me to snap a photo of their Gladiator on the lot.

Great suggestions in the thread on ordering. Do your homework, build it yourself, contact Daniel, track online and you'll be in good shape. Also note that they're not doing pick-ups from airport/hotels for the next couple weeks. Uber from Nashville is less than $40.
I am on their schedule to pick up on 7/21. If you can get a few pics of my gobi Willys with the soft top I would APPRECIATE it! "Joe" on the window sticker.

Also, thanks for the uber info - I was wondering what that would cost. Good luck with the delivery and drive home safe!

DanRue

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Charger R/T Blacktop
Occupation
Student
Do any of you happen to know if you can add the 2” Mopar lift kit uninstalled or installed on top of the the standard order pricing below invoice. I don’t want to bother Daniel about it because I am saving up for a 10% down payment. Once I have it I will be reaching out to him to put down the $1000 deposit for the build on a 2023 Rubicon Ecodiesel.

chadinsc

First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 jku rubicon
Occupation
manufacturing
Do any of you happen to know if you can add the 2” Mopar lift kit uninstalled or installed on top of the the standard order pricing below invoice. I don’t want to bother Daniel about it because I am saving up for a 10% down payment. Once I have it I will be reaching out to him to put down the $1000 deposit for the build on a 2023 Rubicon Ecodiesel.
i don’t see why not. last weekend they had a stack of crates in the showroom. all mopar lifts.

Sponsored

DanRue

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Charger R/T Blacktop
Occupation
Student
i don’t see why not. last weekend they had a stack of crates in the showroom. all mopar lifts.
Thanks for your reply. I am wondering if he would be willing sell it to me uninstalled since they come in those wooden crates. I am hoping if he says yes, they could put it in the bed and strap it down. Because I will be shipping it back home to TX instead of flying out and driving it back.

chadinsc

First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 jku rubicon
Occupation
manufacturing
Thanks for your reply. I am wondering if he would be willing sell it to me uninstalled since they come in those wooden crates. I am hoping if he says yes, they could put it in the bed and strap it down. Because I will be shipping it back home to TX instead of flying out and driving it back.
im sure he will. its also possible that those were jl lifts. i called there parts department before i picked up and was told they are 1800 and if not in stock it takes 1 day to get them from atlanta. i don’t see why they cant add them to the financing either just like a set of running boards or any other accessories. but if u wana pay cash amazon has them for 1440 prime

jn2275

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Mojave
Flying into TN this evening for Gobi Willys delivery tomorrow morning. Anyone need some pics?
If you see a Gobi Mojave with painted top and fenders and hard trifold bed cover please snap some. Wondering if my order has arrived yet and the tracker is just lagging.

Nacho1103

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep gladiator Rubicon
Flying into TN this evening for Gobi Willys delivery tomorrow morning. Anyone need some pics?
if you see a white rubicon with black top, white fenders, black leather and name Katrina on sticker, it’s mine.

How long after delivery did they contact you? I’m at 6 days since delivery

Sponsored

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
If you see a Gobi Mojave with painted top and fenders and hard trifold bed cover please snap some. Wondering if my order has arrived yet and the tracker is just lagging.
Justin N.? If so, it's here. And she's outrageously beautiful!

16583753188783493160317241456478.jpg

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
if you see a white rubicon with black top, white fenders, black leather and name Katrina on sticker, it’s mine.

How long after delivery did they contact you? I’m at 6 days since delivery
Katrina S.? Yours is at the back of the lot. Looks like it has not been prepped yet. It took 11 days before I was emailed.

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 16583758692048092948950004682197

Last edited:

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
And mine...

It's in the building. I could barely see it.

20220720_230340.jpg