Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

jn2275

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Mojave
I'll be picking up my Gobi Mojave Friday but I'll be in the area Thursday night and willing to check the lot and snap pictures of anyone's orders.
Sponsored

BajaTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave - 2003 TJ Rubicon -2008 JKU Rubicon

Nacho1103

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep gladiator Rubicon
Two weeks to the day.

Wondering because mine was delivered July 14 and I’m still waiting for documents to sign 3 weeks after. I’ve submitted everything needed weeks ago including the financing through them. I know they are busy but 3 weeks seem to be a long time because I seen deliveries after mine pickup. Guess all I can do is continue waiting, as annoying as it can be.

Sponsored

BajaTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wondering because mine was delivered July 14 and I’m still waiting for documents to sign 3 weeks after. I’ve submitted everything needed weeks ago including the financing through them. I know they are busy but 3 weeks seem to be a long time because I seen deliveries after mine pickup. Guess all I can do is continue waiting, as annoying as it can be.
Have you contacted them to make an appointment? I was a bit proactive in that regard.

Nacho1103

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep gladiator Rubicon
Have you contacted them to make an appointment? I was a bit proactive in that regard.
yes they said something about having end of lease deals at the end of July causing a backup. And I’ll get the docs soon. I guess I just wanted make sure my annoyance was justified as far as wait times concerned. It’s not going to change anything I know. I’ve been Waiting 4 months for the vehicle so far so just eager to finally get.

Tank43

First Name
Tank43
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 2015 Sienna,
Hi everyone. Thanks for sharing your information here. My status as of today shows my Gobi Rubicon was delivered to Gupton August 4th. Pretty quick delivery from the built date if those dates are accurate. Just emailed Renee, so hopefully will hear back soon so I can book an advance flight to Nashville for pickup. Hope to see some of you there.

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 1659815923437

jn2275

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Mojave
Got back home to Louisiana last night from picking up my Gobi Mojave on the 4th. 572 miles up there on the interstate and 635 miles on 2 lane roads most of the way back. Stopped at Davy Crocket State Park in southern Tennessee for a few hours. Nice park with several hiking trails and they are dog friendly. Ended up taking 2 days to get back home. My dogs like the extra room compared to my old TJ and they love having their own windows in the back.

Pickup went great. I haven't seen this mentioned in here before, but they will price match any of the Mopar Extended Warranties if you get quotes from other dealers, just show them the email when you go in the back to finalize your paperwork. If your financing you can roll it into your payments or pay for it separately. I went with the 8yr/125K mile since I tend to keep vehicles for a long time. I had my 2004 TJ for 14 years and ended up trading it in. They were very fair on the trade in value. No complaints at all. Thanks again Daniel and Renee if you read this.

To anyone looking for a specific vehicle, their back / side lot is PACKED with Jeeps. Its where I found @BajaTJ 's Gobi Mojave. To get there drive all the way to the back, take a left at the end of the building and continue forward and you'll see the gravel entrance. They have the lot packed bumper to bumper but luckily @BajaTJ's was near the front.
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice IMG_20220805_123228272_HDR

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice IMG_20220805_123516215
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice IMG_20220806_181022023

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice IMG_20220805_161356562
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice IMG_20220805_104214990_HDR
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice IMG_20220805_104935986_HDR
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice IMG_20220805_121242228_HDR
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice IMG_20220805_121239069_HDR
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice IMG_20220805_104441281
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice Back lot

tnkaren68

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
CONGRATS!
Thanks for sharing that info about the price match. I had planned on getting a warranty quote from YAA prior.
ALSO, how close was they on your trade value? I’m trading a ‘22 Jeep Compass with low miles. My vehicle is in line for the ‘23s so it will be several months.

Got back home to Louisiana last night from picking up my Gobi Mojave on the 4th. 572 miles up there on the interstate and 635 miles on 2 lane roads most of the way back. Stopped at Davy Crocket State Park in southern Tennessee for a few hours. Nice park with several hiking trails and they are dog friendly. Ended up taking 2 days to get back home. My dogs like the extra room compared to my old TJ and they love having their own windows in the back.

Pickup went great. I haven't seen this mentioned in here before, but they will price match any of the Mopar Extended Warranties if you get quotes from other dealers, just show them the email when you go in the back to finalize your paperwork. If your financing you can roll it into your payments or pay for it separately. I went with the 8yr/125K mile since I tend to keep vehicles for a long time. I had my 2004 TJ for 14 years and ended up trading it in. They were very fair on the trade in value. No complaints at all. Thanks again Daniel and Renee if you read this.

To anyone looking for a specific vehicle, their back / side lot is PACKED with Jeeps. Its where I found @BajaTJ 's Gobi Mojave. To get there drive all the way to the back, take a left at the end of the building and continue forward and you'll see the gravel entrance. They have the lot packed bumper to bumper but luckily @BajaTJ's was near the front.

Sponsored

jn2275

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Mojave
CONGRATS!
Thanks for sharing that info about the price match. I had planned on getting a warranty quote from YAA prior.
ALSO, how close was they on your trade value? I’m trading a ‘22 Jeep Compass with low miles. My vehicle is in line for the ‘23s so it will be several months.
I had gotten quotes from other dealers who advertised $50 over cost and had originally planned on going that route after I picked up my Gladiator. When she said they'll price match I decide to just stay with Gupton. I'd recommend getting quotes and hold off mentioning them until you go into the back and she bring the extended warranties up.

For trade in I had my 2004 TJ with 169,000 miles. It was in pretty good shape for the age and miles and had several desirable options for that year. What we settled on was within the trade in range KBB shows. I did haggle a little to get the value up some. Not sure what they'd offer for newer vehicles but it doesn't hurt to ask and don't forget to haggle some.

BajaTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

IMG_20220805_123228272_HDR.jpg
Beautiful JT there. Thanks again for going the extra mile and snapping those pics for me! Great info on the extended warranty. And hats off for doing the slow route home. I’m going to spend some time in KY before I head back to Texas, racking up some slow miles. I won’t sell my TJ though 😀.

NewSlant

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S

Thanks for the great post! Does the warranty start immediately or after the factory warranty ends?

jn2275

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Mojave
Thanks for the great post! Does the warranty start immediately or after the factory warranty ends?
It starts immediately. From the Maximum Care Mopar Extended Warranty paperwork:

"All time and mileage specifications are from the warranty start
date (the original in-service date of the vehicle) and 0 miles.
Plan coverage continues for the length of time and mileage
you select."

NewSlant

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
It starts immediately. From the Maximum Care Mopar Extended Warranty paperwork:

"All time and mileage specifications are from the warranty start
date (the original in-service date of the vehicle) and 0 miles.
Plan coverage continues for the length of time and mileage
you select."
thank you for the response!
Sponsored