Sponsored

Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

OM Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Jeep Soon
Pretty disappointed with Gupton. Emailed them with detailed questions, received a generic reply, followed up 3x asking for more details, and have heard nothing back. Emailed both Daniel and Renee. :facepalm:
Sponsored

BajaTym

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JTR, Bright White
Occupation
IT Professional; Retired Military
Hoping to order a black Gladiator Rubicon Diesel. Just started the process of contacting Daniel three days ago but have not had a response yet. Im sure they are super busy. What is the average time before they respond? How long are people waiting between order and delivery now? I did do the Tread Lightly membership and im waiting on my number as well. Im guessing most people fly in and uber the night before. Thanks!
Sounds odd to me. I started an email chain with Daniel back on July 28, he responded later that evening. We exchanged several emails until I decided to place an order. It took about 6 days to get a VIN. From my perspective, Daniel stays on top of things.

I recommend that youeither try using another email server or call the dealership. I wish you luck. 👍

Darkspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTDR
Thanks! Renee did call me today and asked me to forward her all of the info i had sent Daniel. Im not expecting a big discount and fast service. im happy to wait my turn in line as long as i know they received my info.

Darkspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTDR
Has anyone who ordered from Gupton had them install a mopar lift before pickup? If so any idea what they charge? Im assuming the mopar lift is fairly complete.

duke594

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTR
Has anyone who ordered from Gupton had them install a mopar lift before pickup? If so any idea what they charge? Im assuming the mopar lift is fairly complete.
I picked up my Sarge Green Gladiator Rubicon on 8/8 from Gupton. I had them install the 2 inch Mopar lift before delivery. It was around $2,700 installed (At least when I orded in May).

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 20220811_161019

Sponsored

RMFSJT

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 K1500, 13 Focus ST, 23 JT Rubicon
Pretty disappointed with Gupton. Emailed them with detailed questions, received a generic reply, followed up 3x asking for more details, and have heard nothing back. Emailed both Daniel and Renee. :facepalm:
Man that’s been completely the opposite of my experience emailed them about a 23 sent them a pdf of my build on a 22 exchanged a few emails to sort out the details ( only because I could end build a 23 on Jeeps build and price) and I put my order in it took maybe two days. That is because one of those days Daniel was off But still replied to emails.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor

at81

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 gladiator
How long should I wait for a response from gupton ? I sent them an email 3 days ago and I've heard nothing.

BajaTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave - 2003 TJ Rubicon -2008 JKU Rubicon
How long should I wait for a response from gupton ? I sent them an email 3 days ago and I've heard nothing.
I‘d try again. They always responded to me same day, with maybe one or two exceptions….and sometimes even on their day off. (Wednesdays)

Sponsored

Darkspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTDR
I contacted them , then again the next day, then again the next day, then Renee responded to each email like it was a separate request. Then her quote went to my spam so I midssed it for two days, then I responded I wanted to order based on the quote. Renee responded the next day saying Daniel would send me a link to pay the deposit and I have been waiting for the link for two days. All of this is ok with me. The discount inspired me to chillaxe and ride out the process.

at81

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 gladiator
He got back with me. Thanks. He was off yesterday and yes it does sound like they are swamped. He's trying to get through the backlog of emails.

chadinsc

First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 jku rubicon
Occupation
manufacturing
they had one with a mopar lift and 37s waiting on someone when i picked mine up. first one i have for sure seen with that lift and tire. to me it looked like a monster! it was awesome
Sponsored