Sponsored

How long have you owned your Gladiator? Still Love it?

OP
OP
Summitsearcher

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Mine can't really count for much, since I am still just less of a week in, but I can already tell that this is already on track to be my favorite vehicle I have ever owned. Came from an '18 Titan Pro4x, which I did really love but hated that there was basically no aftermarket support whatsoever.
Congratulations on your Jeep. Experiences vary but I can tell you of my own and after 3 years, 2 Gladiators and 50,000 combined miles. Top off with a Sunrider is my favorite cruise.

Enjoy and welcome!
Sponsored

Sempe-Fi Rubicon

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR - 2018 BMW 430i
Occupation
Retired
Had mine for a full 2 days now. Have had pick up trucks for the last 40 yrs. Ive wanted a Jeep since i was 13 year old boy. Retired at the end of December and decided to get my Gladiator. I can tell it is gonna be one of my favorites

be.jpg

P.Lo

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Had mine for a full 2 days now. Have had pick up trucks for the last 40 yrs. Ive wanted a Jeep since i was 13 year old boy. Retired at the end of December and decided to get my Gladiator. I can tell it is gonna be one of my favorites

Jeep Gladiator How long have you owned your Gladiator? Still Love it? be
Congrats on the Gladiator & Retirement!!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Summitsearcher

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

be.jpg
I love mine especially in the summertime. It’s a great retirement vehicle. Congratulations!

Sponsored

DJPodratz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Retired
Coming up on 1 year next week. Love it more than the day it was delivered (only mods were a roof rack for skis and a bikini top)!

MyronM

First Name
Myron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Loan Officer
Just passed the 13,000 mile mark in 21 months of a lease on my 2021 Overland. Works well pulling my Airstream Basecamp 20X. I found that stock tires are not good on the soft sands of Bolivar, Texas beach. Still undecided on keeping it at end of lease. We are way under on mileage to date. No issues other than upgrading to factory LED headlights. Original lights were useless out here on country roads.

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
23 monrhs and 1 week.
46,000 miles.
Still love it.
I can’t snap a picture, as it’s at the dealership for a whistling-whirring sound.
I should hit 50,000 miles by the end of September.

Kevin
Sponsored

Last edited: