Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Gladiator today?

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
Not today, but did the Rubicon Monday through Wednesday. Truly amazing trip. I’ll start a thread when I have a second to gather some footage and pictures.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? EEF751EB-ACD5-4CC6-B9E8-8CC4AA59EFFB
It took me a second before my eyes caught the license plate.. "wild hobo" is great.

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Military
I bought 2016 Rubicon Hard Rock since I am still waiting on my axle for my Gladiator. I miss my truck so much but this tiny Jeep will be fun as a spare. It's a manual, so that is cool.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? EEF751EB-ACD5-4CC6-B9E8-8CC4AA59EFFB
Im a big fan of that style Rubicon hood. I believe it was only on the Hard Rock and Recon models right?

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
It took me a second before my eyes caught the license plate.. "wild hobo" is great.
Thanks. From Talladega Nights, I’ve been calling my kids “shiftless wild hobos” for a long time. Then they turned it on me and started replying “You’re a wild hobo!” So I stopped shaving my homeless beard and the Jeep was named. Another forum member made me some decals that just got finished. Can’t wait to get them on.

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. From Talladega Nights, I’ve been calling my kids “shiftless wild hobos” for a long time. Then they turned it on me and started replying “You’re a wild hobo!” So I stopped shaving my homeless beard and the Jeep was named. Another forum member made me some decals that just got finished. Can’t wait to get them on.
This is the plate on our roof top tent trailer. My wife’s idea.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? B957D38F-D1D1-45CA-B99B-0C6AD1E65B4B

Blitzinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Not sure if it counts but I bought one. First vehicle I ever bought, first jeep I've ever owned.

22' Rubicon. Got an awesome deal. 57500 down to 52 plus 300 for bedliner addition (dealer split the 600 cost) and 2700 10yr/75k warranty. 60k after taxes.

After talking to a ton of dealers all over the east coast, it's nice to find someone who was honest and willing to deal.

Picking it up this weekend in another state

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure if it counts but I bought one. First vehicle I ever bought, first jeep I've ever owned.

22' Rubicon. Got an awesome deal. 57500 down to 52 plus 300 for bedliner addition (dealer split the 600 cost) and 2700 10yr/75k warranty. 60k after taxes.

After talking to a ton of dealers all over the east coast, it's nice to find someone who was honest and willing to deal.

Picking it up this weekend in another state
That’s a great deal. Congrats.

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
Im a big fan of that style Rubicon hood. I believe it was only on the Hard Rock and Recon models right?
I don't know which ones it came on. I was really just looking for a 2 door manual for a toy and I needed something to drive while my Gladiator is down. I lucked out when I found this one I think. I drove a few hundred miles yesterday and it ran great. It has the hard rock package. I know it's just cosmetics, but they do look cool. Color is growing on me.

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Military
I don't know which ones it came on. I was really just looking for a 2 door manual for a toy and I needed something to drive while my Gladiator is down. I lucked out when I found this one I think. I drove a few hundred miles yesterday and it ran great. It has the hard rock package. I know it's just cosmetics, but they do look cool. Color is growing on me.
Yeah when I was living in Germany my buddy bought one (export version) his came with the cool red seat belts, power dome hood, upgraded rock rails and such and looked identical to yours. I think he paid 60+ thousand euro for it. Id love to do what you did, have a toy on the side, but its hard to find one at a good deal right now.

Sponsored

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah when I was living in Germany my buddy bought one (export version) his came with the cool red seat belts, power dome hood, upgraded rock rails and such and looked identical to yours. I think he paid 60+ thousand euro for it. Id love to do what you did, have a toy on the side, but its hard to find one at a good deal right now.
it has 74,000 miles on it but its really clean. I don't the previous one owner took it Offroad. I paid 29,000 and I paid 3k for a 4yr/150,000 bumper to bumper warranty with towing, etc. I think it was a great deal but I also needed something to drive while I am waiting on my Gladiator axle. I miss my truck though.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
What did I do with..... yesterday, one of the saddest days in a long time, a real kick in the gut - took Yawnie, one of my best buddies, for his final ride.
He was so weak and unlikely to cause any trouble I let him have the run of the truck on the way to the vet's office. Actually, I couldn't stand sticking him in a cage/carrier.

Best guess by a vet when he wandered on in 2008 was that he was likely 2 years old at that time.
So I'd say April 2006 - August 30, 2022.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? Yawnie-pet-me-Im-cute

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? Yawnie-on-my-clothes

Otherwise, truck sits until I fee like doing anything.......

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER
What did I do with..... yesterday, one of the saddest days in a long time, a real kick in the gut - took Yawnie, one of my best buddies, for his final ride.
He was so weak and unlikely to cause any trouble I let him have the run of the truck on the way to the vet's office. Actually, I couldn't stand sticking him in a cage/carrier.

Best guess by a vet when he wandered on in 2008 was that he was likely 2 years old at that time.
So I'd say April 2006 - August 30, 2022.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? MMFEbHbh

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? MMFEbHbh

Otherwise, truck sits until I fee like doing anything.......
I AM so sorry for you
Sponsored