First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jt
Occupation
Hitchhiker
would like this to be a dedicated Method wheel photo bomb thread!
drop a photo, list the name, what size tire and lift. If the wheel is offered in different back spacing or you have added spacers list that as well.

looking to order some beadlocks and need inspiration (all methods not just beadlocks for this thread)

thanks!! 🍺👍🏼
Sponsored

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Method 703 - 17 x 8.5 0mm offset
35 x 10.5 Kenda Klever
Sport S Max Tow

Jeep Gladiator Method Wheels showoff your setup IMG_0774

Jeep Gladiator Method Wheels showoff your setup IMG_0192

Animal

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Occupation
CMMS Administrator
MR705, 17x8.5 +25 wrapped in 35x11.5R17 Toyo Open Country AT3s. No lift yet just 0.75" spacer on the front.

I'll be going with Clayton 2.5" ride right and bilstein 5100s in the next few weeks here.

PXL_20220925_185003382.jpg

PXL_20220925_184346226.jpg

SSinGA

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2018 JLUR, 2016 JKRHR, 2022 MK8 GTI
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cube Monkey
Method 106 beadlocks 17x9 3.5" BS.. Powdercoated gray and a rattle can hydro blue ring. 40" MT Baja Boss tires and jeep is lifted 3" on a Rock Krawler Pro-X with Kings.

Jeep Gladiator Method Wheels showoff your setup Method JT
Jeep Gladiator Method Wheels showoff your setup jeepnbike

Sponsored

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT and 2018 JLU
Occupation
Graphic Designer
MR705, 17x8.5 +25 wrapped in 35x11.5R17 Toyo Open Country AT3s. No lift yet just 0.75" spacer on the front.

I'll be going with Clayton 2.5" ride right and bilstein 5100s in the next few weeks here.

Jeep Gladiator Method Wheels showoff your setup 85FCE536-7D6D-4D5F-954E-F85FFA29D271

Jeep Gladiator Method Wheels showoff your setup 85FCE536-7D6D-4D5F-954E-F85FFA29D271
Nice setup. I’m about to put on a front bumper and the Apex winch. How do you feel the rake changed with the winch and bumper swap, and do you think the a high front lift would provide any advantages? Also, is there anything you would do differently, ie suspension or brakes with that added weight? Thanks in advance.

Animal

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Occupation
CMMS Administrator
Nice setup. I’m about to put on a front bumper and the Apex winch. How do you feel the rake changed with the winch and bumper swap, and do you think the a high front lift would provide any advantages? Also, is there anything you would do differently, ie suspension or brakes with that added weight? Thanks in advance.
Before the winch and bumper went on I swapped out my front springs (max tow) for Rubi take offs and 3/4" spacer. This got rid of the rake and been very happy with the stance. The bumper and winch brought a little sag back, maybe 3/16" but not enough to bother me. I am planning a Clayton 2.5" lift sooner than later for fender clearance when flexed. All the aftermarket fender flares are either ugly, or have dumb blinker setups.

I will say I'm pretty unhappy with the rugged ridge arcus bumper. It's only 3 months old and finding rust on it. The overrider bar almost touches the grill and I have it adjusted as far away as possible.

The apex winch I'm very happy with. Only used it to pull stumps so far but it's performed wonderfully.

Sponsored

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT and 2018 JLU
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Before the winch and bumper went on I swapped out my front springs (max tow) for Rubi take offs and 3/4" spacer. This got rid of the rake and been very happy with the stance. The bumper and winch brought a little sag back, maybe 3/16" but not enough to bother me. I am planning a Clayton 2.5" lift sooner than later for fender clearance when flexed. All the aftermarket fender flares are either ugly, or have dumb blinker setups.

I will say I'm pretty unhappy with the rugged ridge arcus bumper. It's only 3 months old and finding rust on it. The overrider bar almost touches the grill and I have it adjusted as far away as possible.

The apex winch I'm very happy with. Only used it to pull stumps so far but it's performed wonderfully.
thank you for the information. It’s very helpful in confirming my thoughts.

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT and 2018 JLU
Occupation
Graphic Designer

Sorry, another question came to mind. Since you did a a RR bumper (different than mine, yes) was there an issue with the harness off the winch, being impeded by the grille? I saw an install with my exact bumper, and it was extremely tight. Also, sorry your bumper is like that. It sucks to pay that money and have issues.

Animal

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Occupation
CMMS Administrator
Sorry, another question came to mind. Since you did a a RR bumper (different than mine, yes) was there an issue with the harness off the winch, being impeded by the grille? I saw an install with my exact bumper, and it was extremely tight. Also, sorry your bumper is like that. It sucks to pay that money and have issues.
Oh yes it was extremely tight against the grill!f it was easy enough to reroute the cable tho. I drilled a hole on the side of the winch control cover and plugged the back with a rubber grommet. 3/4" if I remember correctly.

PXL_20221020_004240920.jpg