Sponsored

2020 Jeep Gladiator Specifications Sheet & Feature Availability

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Ah, well your phrasing made me start to realize that I probably won't always have a 2x4 of the proper length with me, though remembering to have a board in the truck will be better than going home to pick up the trailer.
yeah, i'll just cut a board to the proper length and then write on it with a sharpie or something.
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Homer

First Name
Geral Hasten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2019Chevy ZR2 diesel
I’m stoked with the Sport version of the Gladiator. There are more standard features than my Comanche Pickup and my TJ Wrangler.

I have owned many Jeeps 2 now 2016 JK and a 2018 JL both Rubicon. I swore I would buy a 2020 JT Rubicon, until I read the wheel base, it is ridiculously long, 19- 20 inches longer than my 4 door, and no diesel until 2020. Sorry no sale here.
Also dealer told me delivery mid 2019.
So I purchased a Colorado ZR2 diesel and will not be happy anyway.

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
yeah, i'll just cut a board to the proper length and then write on it with a sharpie or something.
Knowing me I'll never have it when I pick up plywood so I'll just go troll the off-cut cart and find a piece to cut down in the store.

Sponsored

DaveNH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Interesting that although the JT wheelbase is about 9" longer than the ZR2, the total length is essentially the same (0.4" shorter for the JT).

The wheelbase and total length for the ZR2 are the same for the extended cab or crew, according to the Chevy site, with the difference coming out of the bed (and probably the rear seats).

So while the Chevy has a better breakover, the JT is significantly better in approach angle, and even bests it in departure angle (26.0 vs 23.5).

Chewkee24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler 2dr JK, manual, granite
Is everyone really planning on hauling runs of plywood or is all the ways to fit plywood for ease of visualization?

Sponsored

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Good estimates there. I have a feeling the tops will be less as two sell windows on them and they are a lot smaller that JL tops.

Here's what these options are likely to cost, according to the same or similar options on JLUs and/or Ram 1500s. This list is specifically for Rubicon options, as listed in the available options above.

upload_2018-12-7_17-37-27.png

upload_2018-12-7_17-33-4.png

fixbroke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good estimates there. I have a feeling the tops will be less as two sell windows on them and they are a lot smaller that JL tops.
I thought so too, but as it turns out the 2-door and 4-door tops are priced the same, so I'd expect the JT tops will follow that pattern. Maybe they'll be a bit less since it's got two fewer windows.

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Is everyone really planning on hauling runs of plywood or is all the ways to fit plywood for ease of visualization?
I will absolutely be putting plywood in mine. And MDF, OSB, and other sheet goods that are the same shape and size as plywood. Not every week - not even every month, but having the ability to do so is an awesome ability for anyone who does any DIY projects...
Sponsored