Sponsored

2020 Jeep Gladiator Pricing: $33,545 (Sport), $40,395 (Overland), $43,545 (Rubicon) + Options Prices

Limamikemike

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Powerwagon
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Either way it will be Canadian pricing not US pricing converted to CAD as that would price them waaaaay over competition.
I hope you’re right, a quick scan of autotrader has msrp of Tacoma TRDpro at 56600$ and ZR2 between 49000-57000$ CDN funds of course. That’s about 42k US funds

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
The Overland currently shows no Max Tow option, which 4:10's are included in. Hence the lower tow rating of the Overland.
This may change, everything is speculation still until the order banks open.
Used to be you could order a vehicle regardless of the way different models came equipped, with any option the vehicles had available.
So it seems if you want some options not on a lower level model you have to upgrade to the higher trims to get the availability. Shrewd and rude.:headbang:

Pretty sure its not changing. That information has been in the build and price tool for months, plus it matches up to what Jay posted Nov 28th in the options matrix. Don’t have time but search for threads started by Jay around Nov 28th. There are 2 useful threads. On has all the specs and the other the options matrix.

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Yeah, that’s why it’s hard to guess because it’s not straight forward converting. But it sounds like the pricing is reasonable.

Either way it will be Canadian pricing not US pricing converted to CAD as that would price them waaaaay over competition.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
The optional items are not all 4% off MSRP. The JLUR MSRP vs Invoice is actually just under 5%.

Attached is an Invoice build sheet from last year someone posted on back then. Its a PDF with a lot of price info on the JLU.
Makes sense. Thanks!

This spreadsheet now reflects 4% from MSRP to Invoice on the base JT prices, and 10% from MSRP to Invoice on options. (These changes resulted in a ~$500 lower out the door price for my build)
I'll try and update the options matrix thingy with all this pricing. I dunno, maybe your excel file is better than mine altogether.

IWantAJeepGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Added JL invoice option pricing. The JLUR invoice is roughly 4.5% under MSRP so I put the JT invoice estimate at 4% under MSRP. Just waiting on the One Upper to come along now. LOL
File edited 9:41AM EST

I have the under invoice formulas working now for 1, 5,6,7% under
The one upper? Haha

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Yea, the price looks “OK” until you start adding basic options every car usually comes with in the year 2019 like power windows and locks.

Add in a power, basic auto Tran with destination charge and that $5500 on top of base right there.
And then add a lift kit, bigger tires, new rims,... and hopefully a safari bed frame.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Jeep Liberty
Really 33k for a base? I bet with Tread Lightly and various discounts I can get it for about high 31s maybe.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

*foams at mouth and violently waves checkbook*

GIMME CRANK WINDOWS! Roll that beautiful crank window. No options for me whatsoever.
It's actually $35k with destination.

I know this won't be a popular sentiment but the base Gladiator is a joke.

I can understand crank windows and manual locks on a 2-door Wrangler. On a crew cab truck it is just the worst-equipped vehicle in its class. At a premium price.

At $35k even the stripped model should have power windows and locks, the 7 inch Uconnect, and the premium soft top (they shouldn't even sell the base soft top). Or the price should be lower.

I don't know how they get away with it.

IWantAJeepGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S

I can understand crank windows and manual locks on a 2-door Wrangler. On a crew cab truck it is just the worst-equipped vehicle in its class. At a premium price.

At $35k even the stripped model should have power windows and locks, the 7 inch Uconnect, and the premium soft top (they shouldn't even sell the base soft top). Or the price should be lower.

Agree^(sideways 8). That's the infinity-ith power sign.

Sponsored

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Pretty sure its not changing. That information has been in the build and price tool for months, plus it matches up to what Jay posted Nov 28th in the options matrix. Don’t have time but search for threads started by Jay around Nov 28th. There are 2 useful threads. On has all the specs and the other the options matrix.
Maybe not off the kicker, but as time rolls on through the model years, some options become standard and others available on lesser trim levels.

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
Today I called my friend at the dealer and was a little surprised at his level of info. He did not know about the price reveal nor the Motor Trend article. He told me that it will be 7 to 9 months before Sports or Sports S will be on the lots. he told me only the Rubicons are being built!
My Wife and I talked about this and we are going for the Sport . If what I was told is true, like others have said, "it's time to save"! I hope He's wrong and I can get my Roman before deer season is over. How much faith is in the report from last night?

retiree1

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grand Cherokee
Here is the 2020 Jeep Gladiator Pricing!
  • Base Sport: $33,545
  • Base Sport S: $36,745
  • Base Overland: $40,395
  • Base Rubicon: $43,545
  • Fully-Loaded Rubicon: Approx. $60,000
  • Launch Edition: $60,815
**Pricing above does not include $1,495 destination charge**

OPTIONS PRICING: (running list below)

**Most packages and contents will be priced the same as the equivalent JL package, but not all**
  • Automatic transmission: $2000
  • Max Tow Group: $995
  • Regular Tow Group (Trailer Tow): $250
  • Bedliner: $250
  • Tonneau Cover: $495
  • Bluetooth Speaker: $295
  • Auxiliary Switches (center console): $295
  • Front steel bumper with removable end caps (Rubicon only): $695
  • Cargo Management Group (incl. 115v outlet in bed, Bed Trail Rails): $895
  • Forward-facing TrailCam: $595
is there a complete "individual package price list" anywhere online yet or do i need to wait to talk with a dealer rep ???

Karnivoolfan

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Baja

Except I don't want power windows, power locks and power mirrors like logically why do I need those things? I have a key and I have functioning hands.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bitchin' Schwinn
Except I don't want power windows, power locks and power mirrors like logically why do I need those things? I have a key and I have functioning hands.
Which is totally cool, but @ThirtyOne 's point is that the build should either have those items @$35k, or it should come in at a lower price. You are definitely entitled to your no-power choice, but you shouldn't be charged for amenities that aren't there, which is effectively what Jeep is doing.
Sponsored