Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Is anyone porting this to a spreadsheet yet? I'd love to be able to run up an "Invoice" cost so I can pretend that's the starting price I'd be asking when pursuing another 5-7% off. (c:
Sponsored

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
I doubled checked my purchase agreement with Kent and the 5% off included 5% off destination. On JL forum, they were saying the destination remains the same (i.e. discount vehicle build only, then add back in destination).

Cold weather group is cheaper on manual because it doesn't include remote start (only heated seats/steering wheel).
Oh that makes sense I forgot I added the 7% off on the dest fee when I sumed the costs in excel. Still its over $50k once you add tax and title and dealer doc fees. Its just insane to me that mid-size trucks are so expensive. My JKU Rubicon is more loaded then this Gladiator build and I paid $37K out the door for it.

Compared to the Tacoma TRD Pro with Auto and no discounts its $4,250 more assuming your qualify for the 7% below invoice pricing on the JT.

Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 5.04.48 PM.png

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Oh that makes sense I forgot I added the 7% off on the dest fee when I sumed the costs in excel. Still its over $50k once you add tax and title and dealer doc fees. Its just insane to me that mid-size trucks are so expensive. My JKU Rubicon is more loaded then this Gladiator build and I paid $37K out the door for it.

Compared to the Tacoma TRD Pro with Auto and no discounts its $4,250 more assuming your qualify for the 7% below invoice pricing on the JT.
7% off invoice is OK based on my LE PO (5% off invoice on LE).
MSRP: $62310 (w/ dest)
Invoice: $58379 (w/ dest)
5% under: $55460 (incl 5% off dest)
Kent's price: $55461 (w/ dest)
then add taxes, title, fees, etc. to that

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Strange Cold Weather Package is discounted with a Manual Trans.

The dest fee is right off the price sheet. Its not discounted as you can see both INV and MSRP columns.
I think it’s discounted because you don’t get the remote start. The cold weather package includes that, but not with a manual trans.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Is anyone porting this to a spreadsheet yet? I'd love to be able to run up an "Invoice" cost so I can pretend that's the starting price I'd be asking when pursuing another 5-7% off. (c:
lol, i just saw this thread existed. I'll work on updating all the pricing on the Options Matrix Google Doc. Then you can just highlight the options you want, plus the vehicle invoice price, look at the bottom right of the page, it'll show you the sum, take that number and reduce it by whatever % you're going to pay under invoice. I'm not sure, but i bet you can just highlight the google doc and copy/paste to a new doc, then delete or add whatever you wanted.

Sponsored

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link

RTDNECO

First Name
Artie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
I've updated the Excel sheet (first post of the thread) to reflect the Invoice pricing. It's late for me, so please let me know any and all errors you all encounter.

RT

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/gladiator-pricing-calculator-worksheet.15009/

--

Edit 4.8.19: updated spreadsheet with invoice pricing provided by @Travis@TriCityJeep

This is an update to my 'SWAG Gladiator Pricing' worksheet I posted in February. Invoice pricing is still a guess at this point.

As with the first version, feel free to edit as you see fit. The estimated invoice is a basic calculation which you can adjust with a new formula percentage. Let me know if you find any errors or pricing issues and I'll re-upload to this first post.

Enjoy!

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I updated the 2020 Gladiator Options Matrix with the invoice pricing. Will add the accessories in a bit.

"You can just highlight the options you want, plus the vehicle invoice price, plus destination charge, look at the bottom right of the page, it'll show you the sum, take that number and reduce it by whatever % you're going to pay under invoice.
Example, if you are getting 5% below invoice, Take your SUM and multiply by (1.00-0.05)=95%. I'm sure most of you knew this, but in case you didn't.
You might also be able to just highlight the google doc and copy/paste to a new doc, then delete or add whatever you wanted and add new formulas if you want.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...xCQZOQiECjw7TSQyHlgXSbh9Q/edit#gid=1863697401

few things i need help on are:
  1. deep tint sunscreen windows ??? thought this was standard on the sport S, but on the pdf it shows it as being an available option on the sport S.
  2. Any clue on the front license plate bracket?
  3. Any clue on the rear bumper step extension?

Thanks guys! Hope this is helpful for somebody.

Last edited:

JeepPharm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Pharmacist
It looks like the MRSP vs invoice pricing is right along the lines of the Wrangler just as others had predicted. A little bummed at the lack of Mopar accessories available here. It would be fantastic to be able to include items like a lift kit or cargo racks right on this order. I’ll be interested to see what that hard tonneau cover looks like.

Spanish gladiator

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 chevy s10 blazer tahoe edition 4x4, 2008 toyota prius, 2019 Hyundai Santa fe sport
I do know if Iam looking hard enough cannot find the pricing for the Sport s on the pricing sheet above? Need that model for max towing. Thx

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
7% off invoice is OK based on my LE PO (5% off invoice on LE).
MSRP: $62310 (w/ dest)
Invoice: $58379 (w/ dest)
5% under: $55460 (incl 5% off dest)
Kent's price: $55461 (w/ dest)
then add taxes, title, fees, etc. to that

I thought Destination could not be discounted?
Sponsored