And it looks good too.

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
it does. It's on my list for sure. That will be better than the soft cover. Hopefully we'll see videos of it soon.

Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I just looked over the pdf of the installation instructions and it does not look like you must have the trail rail system in order to mount this hard tonneau cover. If that’s true then it looks like you could install this cover on a base Sport model. As most know per the build and price tool you can’t order the trail rail system on a base Sport model. Nice looking cover. And the best part of this is that you should be able to include it with your order and roll the price into the financed amount and have it included in your factory or extended warranty.

Last edited:

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
I just looked over the pdf of the installation instructions and it does not look like you must have the trail rail system in order to mount this hard tonneau cover. If that’s true then it looks like you could install this cover on a base Sport model. As most know per the build and price tool you can’t order the trail rail system on a Sport model. Nice looking cover. And the best part of this is that you should be able to include it with your order and roll the price into the financed amount and have it included in your factory or extended warranty.
Good point. @steffen707 this might be good for you too... although you’re getting a Sport S I think...

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
You can get the trail rail system on the Sport S, just can’t get it on the base Sport truck.

Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Your dealership should be able to order that from the factory or from Mopar as well.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Good point. @steffen707 this might be good for you too... although you’re getting a Sport S I think...
yeah no idea what i'm going to do. My sport S doesn't have a bed liner, so i'm not sure if i'm doing a cargo cover, or perhaps the decked system. Not sure how picky the dealer is when you return the lease if the bed is scratched.

Wiggy

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Went order the hard cover but damn over $100 to ship??

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
If you order it with a truck from the factory then it should be delivered to your dealership along with the truck, may be packed in the bed of the truck. And here you should not have to pay an additional delivery fee. Wouldn’t it be nice if they installed it on the bed at the factory? Although I would not plan on that happening. You might have to install it yourself or pay your dealership to install it for you.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
yeah no idea what i'm going to do. My sport S doesn't have a bed liner, so i'm not sure if i'm doing a cargo cover, or perhaps the decked system. Not sure how picky the dealer is when you return the lease if the bed is scratched.
Hey Steffen just put a rubber mat on the bed of the truck to keep the bed from getting scratched up. And at the end of the lease when you go to get another Gladiator take your rubber mat with you. Problem solved.
Sponsored